Life On The Line

I look up to seeing Ruby get smacked out of the way by... Juane? Did those two just go flying? 

"Did your sister just fall out of the sky?" Blake asks confusedly, as shocked as any normal person would be. "I...." Yang asks, seemingly as astonished as Blake is in this scenario. Unfortunately, we have no time to dwell on that, as tree's started falling down. "No time to worry about Ruby and Blondie, it seems we have bigger fish to fry." I say in the same confused tone, but trying to focus my mind on the present. "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwww!!!" What the hell? Suddenly, the orange haired girl from earlier jumps on it and just kills the Grimm, thing's completely out of commission. 

"What the?" Me, Blake, and Yang all say in an even more confused tone. "Guess that problem's taken care of." Said Yang. Could this day get any weirder. "Nora." Ren states as he's getting up from his current laying position. "Please never do that again." His words fell on deaf ears however, as Nora seemed to be more interested in the chess pieces. "Oooooohhh. I'M QUEEN OF THE CASTLE! I'M QUEEN OF THE CASTLE!" "Noraaaaaaaaa!" Ren yells out, annoyed at the girl. Seems their plan of being teammates worked, or well... Her plan. Nora happily bounced back over to Ren. "Did that girl just ride in on an Ursa?" Yang asks, seeming to get more and more bewildered by the second. "I think so. She's either dimwitted, or courageous, or just doesn't care." I say jokingly and confusedly. "I'd go with a mixture of all three." Blake adds. 

Next thing I know, Pyrrha is running in, being chased by a scorpion-like Grimm. "Juane!" How could you be worried about anyone but yourself in this scenario? "Pyrrha!" Juane shout's excitedly. "Woah." Ruby collects herself and jumps out of the tree, leaving poor Jaune behind. "Ruby!" Poor Jaune. "Ruby?!" Her sister yells as she see's her jump down. "Yang!" "Nora!" Nora yells and jumps right between the two sisters, scaring the ever living hell out of both of them. 

Suddenly, Weiss is falling out of the sky and takes his chance to finally make her fall for him! He jumps out to grab her. "Just... dropping in." He says flirtatiously before they both realize they are plummeting to the ground and fast. The two cling to each other and Jaune lands face first to the grass. "My hero." Weiss says sarcastically. "My back." Jaune says to himself.

The two of them walk with the rest of the group and then Pyrrha gets slapped by the Deathstalker.

"Great! The gang's all here! Now we can die together!" Yang yells out as Ruby prepares her weapon. "Not if I can help it." She says as she dashes off to try and 1v1 the Deathstalker. However, as she goes to attack it, she gets effortlessly knocked back by it. "If Pyrrha was left running from that thing... What chance does she got?" I say out mindlessly as Weiss gives me an agreeing look. 

As Ruby gets up from the ground she nervously mutters. "D-don't worry! Totally fine!" The red-caped girl would fire a few shots at the Grimm before running off just trying to get to safety. "Ruby!" Yang yells as she leaves where she was to try and save her younger sister. However a Nevermore comes out of nowhere, leaving Ruby being chased and led to a dead end by a Deathstalker and Nevermore. 

The Nevermore launches some of its feathers, one pinning Ruby's cape to the ground leaving her stuck to do nothing as the Deathstalker catches up to her, and preventing Yang from assisting her. However at the last second, Weiss rushes forward, saving her at the last second.

--Editors note--

Okay, this fight is like... Really long and one of the most boring ones in the series... I'm going to skip it because honestly, I can't even write a way to make this fight interesting. If I come up with any ideas later, sure, I'll write them right in (or if you lovely lovely people want it) but as of now... Timeskip phase!

--Back to your regularly scheduled amateur writing--

Everyone is at the ceremony where the new teams are getting announced! Clearly everyone is very hyper and excited about being put into their teams. 

"Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward you will work as Team JNPR, led by Jaune Arc." Weiss and I both give the exact same shocked look as Ruby looks at Jaune proudly. "Led by?" "Congratulations young man." Ozpin cuts him off as Pyrrha gives him a nudge on the shoulder... That knocked him to the ground.