~i love you!!! 18+

Taehyung woke up due too sun rays hittin his face he looked down on his chest a smile form on ur lips he saw uh smillin against his chest nuzzlin more into his chest uh dig ur face more while wrappin ur hands around his bare chest...

He caressed ur head he removed ur hand carefully and made uh hug a pillow so that ur sleep won't be disturbed... He got up and went to bathroom... For a shower he looked himself on the mirror and there was lot of marks on his neck and chest... He touched them and smiled...

Taehyung- my kitten is really wild...

He removed his trouser and went under the shower... He took a warm shower the water was fallin down from his body...

After takin shower he came to the closet he wear his casuals... He came inside the bedroom and saw that uh were still sleepin like a baby while cuddlin with a pillow...

He went down and came into the kitchen... He already asked his maids and other staffs to leave them alone... When he's here and when he goes to the mission or by some work he asked his staffs to come back to the mansion...

He cooked delicious breakfast for uh... And placed it on the table... He went back to both of urs shared bedroom and went near the bed...

Taehyung- get up baby... It's morning...

Uh cover urself with a blanket till ur face...
He removed the blanket from ur face and kissed ur forhead caressin ur head and whispers...

Taheyung- get up darling or else I won't let uh eat ur chocolate for one week...

Uh still didn't got up...

He trail his hands on ur thighs to ur inner thighs... As uh were in his shirt without inners...
His fingers reached to ur warm pussy... He inserted his two fingers inside ur pussy and uh moan softly....

Yn- ahhhh

He removed his dick from his trouser and pushed his dick inside ur sweet little pussy....

Taehyung- Mmm. Even when you're asleep your pussy craves me. What a good little cunt of mine...

Those are the words he moan into ur ear as uh woke up fully and uh feel ur pussy stuffed full of his cock...

Uh don't know how long he had been teasing uh while uh slept. It must have been awhile because uh are already so close to cumming. Uh on ur side, he's laying behind uh with his arms wrapped around ur torso.

Uh were pinned to his chest and his cock is buried in ur pussy. Uh push ur hips back in to his, trying to make him thrust faster... He grip uh tightly and push his cock deep. Uh whimper as he spread uh wide. Uh need to cum so badly.

Taehyung- If uh want to cum, uh going to have to work for it. Show me what a good girl you can be for me...

As he said this one of his hands moves down ur stomach and between ur legs to rub ur clit. Uh wantonly start to grind against him, humping his cock like the greedy slut uh are. Ur pussy clenches and uh gush around his cock. He groan his approval as he kiss and bite ur neck. He fingers gently tease ur clit as uh ride out ur orgasm.

Uh feel his possessive grip relax. His hand on ur clit moves to grip ur waist. Slowly, he pull out of uh. Ur pussy instinctively clenches it's meant to be full of his!

Taehyung- I told uh, if uh want to cum uh need to work for it

He say as he roll on his back...

Taehyung- Show me how bad uh want to cum, my sweet little cunt...