growing up together

Tommys POV

the first time i met purpled i already knew that we wornt going to be friends, i met purpled when i was 4 years old and from the frist day we met we hated each other. we where never albe to get along well and i would barly have to see him, we where never in the same class and we hung out at diffrent places at resses, he had deo and i had tubbo and ranboo. it was great me tubbo and ran climing trees doing parkore and purpled and deo doing what ever. it was all perfect untill ranboo and deo became friends they started hanging out and evently tubbo started hanging out with them, they didnt leave me i was always invited to hang out with them but purpled was also there so our two friend groups became one. i was friends with deo as well but i never spoke to purpled for a little i remember the first time we talked after our friends becamefriend 'it olny took 2 years for us  to talk to each other witch was shockeing i thought it would take us 5  but its whaterver. and around the time when we where in the 7th grade we made friends with a few guys older then us by a year slowly our group expanded it started with me tubbo and ran then purpled and deo joined then dream gogy sapnap quackity and karl and somtimes bbh and skep but other then that we had our group and they where like family to me exept purpled i didint know amything about him.

we always played this made up game call Dare Bottle and the game is where you sit in a cricle and someone spins the bottle and whoever it lands on the person who spun it and the person who it lande on have to do a dare that given to them by the group if you conplete the dare you get to move on if you dont then everyone in the gtoip gets ou punch you in the arm, we played this game evertime we hung out, we even built a space in the middle of the woods  where only we knew where it was, we had sleepovers everyweekend there. we where an amazing friend group. evertime we played Dare Bottle i have landed on everone exept purpled im not conplaning but i know one day my lucks gonna run out and im gonna have to do a dare with Him.

sorry for the short chapter im just ran out of motive so when i get the motive ill wright the next chapet also sorry for the bad grammer and spelling im bad at it so i hope you enjoyed

WORDS: 463