The meeting... (SUPER SHORT AND CRINGY)

Purpled POV
Tommy calls out for me and i walk in to get him. I bring him back out and set him on the ground were he was before. 
Tommy had a black shirt on and His wings stuck out of it. "you look great" i said. Tommy smiled "thanks" He says.
"as much as i hate to say this but, Techno wants us to meet him and Phil and Wilbur at the old oke tree" Dream says.
"Oh" was all tommy said. "its a no" George says. "Unless Eret and the other three can come" (Foolish, Ponk and Sam) I say. Dream typed somthing on his phone then looked up. "He said yeah" Dream says.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY AT THE TREE BC IM LAZY

"what do you want?" Dream spat. "we want tommy" Wilbur said. "What? You think you get to talk shit about him and then take him, hes staying with us" I said. "Hes my Son!" Phil exclaimed. "Hes my brother" Techno said. "Yeah, and hes my boyfriend, are we just nameing what we are to him?" I say. "Look you guys dont matter to him, Were his family" Phil said stepping closer. We all take a step back. "Yeah you abused him and neglected him"  Dream rolled his eyes.

"Ok stop, One fuck you guys, two fuck you guys and three fuck you guys, im staying here" Tommy Says.

(This is all you get, ALSO P.S I WRITE THIS IN THE PRINCAPALS OFFICE CAUSE I GOT CAUGHT SKIPPING CLASS LOL also ik its cringy i again i was in the offic and it was boring)

Words: 273