The Tears Come Streaming Down My Face. { Chapter six }

Your POV

I went upstairs and got to my bedroom and I really just wanted to break down and cry! My brother whom I loved so much is gone GONE and that's just now getting to me. I looked over to see a picture of me and my brother as kids on my dresser... " why did you have to leave? " I whispered holding the picture to my chest with tears streaming down my face. I really cant do this alone can I?. I grabbed some clothes and went in the bathroom, stripped off and turned the water on. I always think a lot in the shower and I don't know why. I just sat down and let the hot water wash away my pain... well I tried anyways. why? why is all of this happening to me? really it isn't fair! by now the tears were more like waterfalls out of my eyes. I had to stop thinking about this so I decided to sing without any music but whatever.

This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us

It's time to make our move, I'm shaking off the rust

I've got my heart set on anywhere but here

I'm staring down myself, counting up the years

Steady hands, just take the wheel...

And every glance is killing me

Time to make one last appeal... for the life I lead

Stop and stare

I think I'm moving but I go nowhere

Yeah I know that everyone gets scared

But I've become what I can't be, oh

Stop and stare

You start to wonder why you're here not there

And you'd give anything to get what's fair

But fair ain't what you really need

Oh, can you see what I see

They're trying to come back, all my senses push

Untie the weight bags, I never thought I could...

Steady feet, don't fail me now

Gonna run till you can't walk

Something pulls my focus out

And I'm standing down...

Stop and stare

I think I'm moving but I go nowhere

Yeah I know that everyone gets scared

But I've become what I can't be, oh

Stop and stare

You start to wonder why you're here not there

And you'd give anything to get what's fair

But fair ain't what you really need

Oh, you don't need

What you need, what you need...

Stop and stare

I think I'm moving but I go nowhere

Yeah I know that everyone gets scared

But I've become what I can't be

Oh, do you see what I see... 

When I was finally done I got out and got dressed, blow dried my hair, and looked at my face which still looked like crap so I put on a tiny bit of makeup. I opened my bedroom door to see Harry standing there with his jaw wide open. " Uh?" " your voice and that song was just... amazing!" "thanks" I cracked a small smile still depressed but trying not to show it. " I uh I didn't mean to be spying or whatever your voice was just wow!" I just blushed and walked downstairs.

Harry's POV

When I heard her singing I could've sworn she was an angel I mean I've heard her voice but WOW. We walked to kitchen and I could tell she was about to break.... " Hailey " I said softly " I-I cant do this " she whispered as her voice broke. I pulled her into a hug and she crumbled in my arms " Shh, everything will be okay I promise " I knew i'd do whatever it took to make sure she'd be okay. its weird I just met her yesterday and this is happening but for some reason I feel like I need to stop it before it gets too far? I have so many mixed thoughts. " I'm just gonna go to bed. Um you can sleep in the guest bedroom its the third door to right upstairs " " okay. Goodnight, love " " Goodnight " she said with no emotion in her voice as she walked upstairs.... I really don't know how any of this is going to work out she has so much going on In her life and now is not the time for me to come onto her. I walked upstairs and opened the guest bedroom door and fell onto the bed i'm so exhausted its not even funny! I was almost asleep when I heard a scream Hailey's scream. I got up and ran into her room and saw her with her knees in her arms " what's wrong?" I said turning on the lamp and crawling into her bed " I had an awful nightmare! " I sighed knowing what she must've dreamt about " come here " I said pulling her into my arms slowly rocking her back and forth " God, I feel like such a child right now. this is embarrassing" she said into my chest " No, its normal for everyone to have nightmares, love " "but still, i'm sorry" "don't be sorry" I said laying down but keeping my arms around her. once she finally calmed down she started telling me old stories and things about herself and I told her some things it was nice to get to know her more. She started to fall asleep and I didn't think she'd want me to stay so I started to get out of bed " Please, don't leave " she whispered and I sat back down " I wont leave you, I promise" and then I started to hum Little Things in her ear and we both drifted asleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________

End Notes.

Another short chapter. I hope you like it though! the song I used was Stop And Stare by OneRepublic

Please vote and send me feedback!!!!! Check me out on twitter- coolgirl0114<<< xoxoxox.