Lucky One. { Chapter one }

Lets start from the beginning. I started singing when I was 8 It was a way I could express myself. I didn’t have the perfect family but it was good enough for me. I grew up with just my mom Lilly, My older brother Michael, and my younger sister Annabel. My dad was in the war and was killed when I was only 3. I had a pretty good life growing up. I grew up in a small town in Georgia and I mean small it had about 100 people in it. When I was 15 I decided I wanted to make a career out of singing so me and my family packed up and headed to Los Angeles, California it wasn’t as easy as it sounds. it took some major saving up but somehow we did it. I went to record labels and gave them some CD’s but nobody ever picked me up. I decided when I was 16 to audition for The X Factor and I won! It was an amazing experience I honestly didn’t think I would win. Simon Cowell was my mentor so I was signed to Syco. Simon has helped me a lot he’s actually really nice. who would’ve thought? So one year later I made my album which sold out all over the world in minutes. Its been a few months since I released my album and I’m so happy its done so well. I just turned 18 which I’m extremely excited about and now I’m about to preform at The Teen Choice Awards! I’m preforming my biggest hit off of my album its called Sunroof a very summer-teen-upbeat song so its perfect for tonight!

I woke up at 7:30 am WAY too early for me but I had to. I got up and walked into the kitchen to see my brother which was weird because he’s never up this early. ” Hey Michael” ” Hey Hailey” “so why are you up this early?” ” I don’t know I just woke up” ” Oh” I said while pouring some cereal into a bowl ” I’m actually really proud of you” he said. I turned away from making my breakfast ” really?” ” yeah, you wanted something and you worked hard to get it so I’m proud of you”” Thank you!” I said while hugging him. We used to be really close until I won The X Factor and he went off to college shortly after that. I finished my cereal then went back to my room to get ready. I changed into www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71481500. now its 8:30am and I don’t have to go get ready for The Teen Choice Awards till 10am so I decided to go on Twitter.

@TheHaileyTealson: So excited for tonight! xx

@Harrystyles:@TheHaileyTealson Are you preforming tonight?

Oh my God THE Harry Styles just tweeted me!!!!

@TheHaileyTealson:@Harrystyles Yes I am! :)

@Harrystyles:@TheHaileyTealson Cool! Cant wait to meet you!

So Harry Styles tweeted me AND I’m preforming at the TCA’s could my life get any better?

End Notes.

I really hope you like it! Tell me if I should make another chapter! xxxx