I Think It's Love. { Chapter Seven }

Your POV

I woke up to find something missing... more like someone.... Harry. I didn't think anything of it at first so I got up and went to the bathroom and got ready just thinking he'll be downstairs or something. I went downstairs and guess what.. no sign of him what-so-ever not even a note to say he left or anything he's just gone. the one thing he promised he wouldn't do he did ha great I thought to myself. I decided to text him because what if something happened with the boys or something?

" Hey. where did you go? Not trying to be weird its just there's no note or anything. xxx~ Hailey "

I sat there and waited for a reply for three hours till I just gave up and got ready to go to the hospital.

I finally got there and walked to the front desk " I'm Hailey Tealman my mother and sister were in a car wreck they're in room 216 and 320." " Ah yes. go ahead " " Thanks " I mumbled and walked through the doors and up to my mothers room first and the doctor was in there uh oh. * knock knock* " Ah, Hailey good morning we have some good news actually" " What is it?" " She woke up for a little while today but there is some bad news" great bad news this is what I need. " She lost most of her memory and we don't know if she'll ever get it back" " wait. what?" " Well it was expected because of the impact of the crash we just didn't know how serious and we still don't know just how serious it is but at least she is alive" " What about my sister?" " she's still in her coma but we're almost positive she'll wake up soon. Neither one of them had major internal or external injuries that we know of besides the memory loss of course but its not life threating and as I said it was expected" " well thank you I guess " " You'll get them back don't worry " he said and smiled at me and patted my back " I hope " I whispered. wow I really am alone in this aren't I?

Harry's POV

I just left her. I promised I wouldn't leave her and I left. I didn't know what else to do i'm afraid of getting close to her but I don't want her to be alone. I caught a cab to mine & Louis' flat I need to talk to him because he always seems to know what to do at times like this. I walked through the door to find him in the kitchen drinking Yorkshire Tea as usual " Hey mate! How's Hailey?" " well that's what I need to talk to you about..." " ok go ahead" " I left her I promised her I wouldn't leave her and I left her. she needs someone but I'm not sure if its me she needs or what. I'm afraid..." " what are you afraid of?" " falling in-love with her. she's got so much going on right now I just don't know what to do" " Tell her all of this" " what?" " yeah tell her. maybe she feels the same way you never know" " true" and as if on cue my phone rang with a text.

" Hey. where did you go? Not trying to be weird its just there's no note or anything. xxx~ Hailey " I read out loud to Louis. " well what do I do?" " don't reply. just go to her i'm sure she's at the hospital" " the hospital is three hours away from here what will she think" " probably that you forgot her but go to her now" " that's not a good idea" " have I ever been wrong? no now go bye" he said as he shoved me out of the door. I got into my car and drove to the hospital which took bloody hours! it's like I said three hours away plus traffic so it took a while. I got there and walked inside and up to the front desk " uh is Hailey Tealman here? her mother is in room 216 and her sister is in 320" " oh yes I saw you two yesterday. she just arrived actually. you can go back" " Thank you ma'am" I said and walked back I went to her mother's room first because I had a feeling she'd be there and just as I got there I heard the doctor.

 " She lost most of her memory and we don't know if she'll ever get it back"

 " wait. what?"

 " Well it was expected because of the impact of the crash we just didn't know how serious and we still don't know just how serious it is but at least she is alive"

 " What about my sister?"

" she's still in her coma but we're almost positive she'll wake up soon. Neither one of them had major internal or external injuries that we know of besides the memory loss of course but its not life threating and as I said it was expected"

" well thank you I guess "

" You'll get them back don't worry "

 " I hope "

as soon as the Doctor came out it was my que to come in. I opened the door and walked in

" Hi " I said

" hi " she whispered

" listen i'm sorry about this morning I-I was just scared "

" of what?"

" falling in-love with you "...

_____________________________________________________________________________

End Notes.

Ahhhh! Exciting right? what do you think is going to happen next? also what do think about these cliffhangers? please leave feedback! xxx. { if you have any questions ask me on my twitter. @coolgirl0114 }