RECAP

"GUESS THIS is it" Gwen breaks the silence of the fact Miles and I have to say goodbye to our new friends once and fore-all

"GUESS THIS is it" Gwen breaks the silence of the fact Miles and I have to say goodbye to our new friends once and fore-all. A saddened Peni on Spider Noirs shoulders speaks. "Well, it's nice to know we're not alone, right?"

Asking us in reassurance "yeah" Gwen speaks up. After a few seconds Miles had opened the portal "I got the portal open, you first Peni". "Thank you Miles, and Nova from both of us" Peni concludes as she falls into a mixture of red and blue hues to her home.

"I uh love you all" Spider Noir speaks awkwardly "I'm taking this cube thing with me, I don't understand it but I will". And the same effect occurs with Noir as he falls into the machine, only this time it's black and white. After each one of them falls into their original universe,

the more real the situation feels and more saddened I become, but why? Their going back to their original universes, where they have people they also know and care for. So why do I want them to stay? It's selfish..is that what I was being?

Spiderham takes me out of my train of thought as he begins to talk to Miles. "I want you to have this, it'll fit in your pocket" he tells Miles as he takes out a smaller wooden sledge hammer to give to him as a souvenir. Miles looks at Spiderham and back at the hammer

with a confused look that makes me laugh slightly, if the situation wasn't so serious it definitely would've been funnier. "That's all folks" as he gives his final farewell "Is he aloud to say that, legally?" Peter says in a concerned but jokingly tone.

Now, it was Gwen's turn. The one I knew would be hardest on Miles, and me. "Do I get to like the hair due now?" Gwen reveals her face and chuckles. "You know I'm older than you 15 months but..pretty significant if you ask me". "Well Einstein said time was relative right?"

I want to internally throw up at how badly his flirting attempt with Gwen was but in a way, I couldn't help it was sweet the type of bond they had formed while she was here.

"Nice" a long pause is concluded when Miles speaks again "Friends?" He asks as he holds out his hand. "Friends." She takes his hand in agreement. "Cool".."See you around, Spiderman".

I smile and turn to her as she does the same to me, "I don't think that's really a question I need answered" as I flip my hair from my shoulder to my back making it as dramatic as possible.

She laughs at me before looking back my way. "I'm really going to miss this" I smile with what feels like tears in my eyes. "So will I, don't forget about me".

She smiles again before speaking "I don't think that's possible". We both laugh before she falls into her universe. "That was cute Miles" he rolls his eyes at me with a smirk on his face "Oh shut up". Now the only one left is Peter.

I already know the struggle this will be for Miles. In those few days Peter formed a real bond with Miles. A bigger bond I've seen him have with anyone since me, which was rare."Your turn" "Yeah yeah, right"

their bittersweet moment was cut short by a yell that caught our attention. "Your not going anywhere!"

An angry kingpin screams from afar as Miles and I look at eachother in shock. Peter speaks first. "I hold him off, and you two turn the machine off". "Peter no! That wasn't the deal!" Miles yells. Two of us aren't needed for this, I need to help him.

"Push the green button!" Peter yells from down below as I make the decision to help deal with Kingpin. An enchanting green color appears out of my hands and Miles already knows what I'm thinking of doing, and he grabs my arm before I can leave.

"No! Nova not you to!" "Miles what else am I suppose to do? I can help with kingpin but I need you to let me go, I'm going to be ok. I promise." Miles is hesitant "you better be" "I will." I reply. I jump out of his hold from pushing my foot off the wall

and falling below the chaos that was happening below me. "Peter!" "Novalie! What are you doing!" "Helping out your ass cause you sure as hell need it!" "No!" Peter try's to argue with me. "You need to be up there with Miles". "With Miles?" "He doesn't need my help!"

Right as those words leave my mouth I turn around and hear king pin. Before I have time to react he punches me on the side of my face and everything goes into a haze. I'm knocked straight to the floor and feel a warm liquid leave my cheek. "Nova! "Novalie" "Nov!-" and everything goes quiet.

Flashing lights and sounds of punching make me regain my consciousness. "What the-" I slowly look around and slowly start to remember the events that happened before hand.

I bring my hand to my rugged cheek that's shown with blood as I look up to see Miles getting held down by kingpin. "No!" I yell as I wave my fingers and throw him into one of the buildings that is flowing in the air.

"Nova! Nova!" Miles runs over to me and grabs me into the tightest hug I've ever been brought into. He soon breaks the hug and makes eye contact with me "Oh my god I thought you were dead! I'm so glad you ok" he brings me back into a hug which catches me by surprise, Miles isn't really known as the affectionate type.

"We don't have much time. I need you to-" my thoughts are cut short as I feel a hard piece of glass from the building that I threw kingpin into crashes into my side. My mouth opens and a strained gasp comes out, but I can form no words.

"No!" Mile's blood curdling scream is my reassurance I wasn't hallucinating. I clench onto his shoulders as I sink down to the ground and he goes down with me, he grabs my face.

"Nova. Hey, hey, eyes on me". I try to keep my eye sight on him but my eyes travel down to my side, revealing much more than I wanted to see.

Blood is spilling out of my side and the pain gets more unbearable the more I try and move, my best option right now is to lay on the floor which is the ground we were just a second fighting on, as Miles has tears forming in his eyes, which is never a good side.

I begin to talk "Is it bad?" I croak out as he disagrees with what I say. "No no no you ok your going to be ok, just just stay with me ok?" "Miles it- hurts" I mutter in a raspy tone. "I know it does I'm sorry I'm so sorry this is my fault. Miles sounds distressed, he should not be going through all of this shit at his age, and neither should I, none of us should.

"Miles?" "Yeah?" There's a long pause as I try and form the words aside from the pain in my body that's corrupting my brain from finding the words I need to. "This isn't your fault. That kingpins an asshole" as I cough and he laughs. I can feel the blood spilling from my side and now my mouth which shows nothing but bad signs.

"Miles you have to promise me something" "yeah anything" there's an eye closing moment that feels like nothing but relief that I want to go into, but I know I can't, I have to fight it for as much longer as I can. "If I don't make it, promise me you won't blame yourself"

he starts to sob and picks up my hand to hold me through the pain. "Don't talk like that!" "Miles, please". He finally accepts his defeat, and says "I won't" a rush of relief rushes over me. "I love you, Miles." "We'll meet again" "No no no!" Miles yells. And my vision goes dark.

1397 words
HEYYYYY! Soooo how are we feeling? This might be a little cheesy but I'm not a professional writer so my apologies to any poor writing at the moment! If you guys want this story to continue please vote! Thank you <3