MAGICAL HANDS

NO

NO. VII

"WHAT THE.." I say in a panicked tone. Silence is spread across all of us as The Spot disappears mid air.

I look down at Miles and then back to the others to try and figure out what just happened.

"Guys we gotta go!" I tell the others as the building begins to crumble and everyone starts to scramble as Miles is still on the ground. Hobie, Gwen, And I all hop in front of Miles trying to get the shocked state he's in to wear off.

"Miles!—Miles!" Gwen try's to break him out of it, still nothing works "Come on bruv let's go!" Hobie yells out clapping his hands in front of his face. Yet he still doesn't get up.

It's usually me that Miles has to deal with, but I guess we get to switch for a day.

I yank Miles up by the arm continuing to yell things to keep him running.

"Miles, Miles come on we gotta go!" He doesn't say anything but just tries to keep up. Something wasn't right with him.

We run outside of the Alchemax building that continues to split in half as Miles once again starts a plan.

Miles puts a hand on both me and Pav "We'll clear the path, you slow down that building."

"I'll do it, but not because you told me to."

I don't chime into what remarks Hobies making and chose to ignore it and pay more attention to the bigger problem in-front of us.

I swoop down and start to save the people of Mumbattan with Miles and Pav. I pick up two people who were running from the rubble and pass them to Miles as he webs them up safely.

I know the whole Spot situation could've sent him over the edge, but I couldn't help but think something else was going on with him.

I look up to see Gwen and Hobie struggling to hold the building together

"Hey guys! I'm gonna go help with the building? You two got this for now?"

"All good here!" I get an upbeat response from Pav

"We've got it, go ahead" I then get a bitter response from Miles.

I look up to Miles with a dazed look wondering what happened to him to make him act like this, so I get the urge to walk up to him.