MORE QUESTIONS & BAD CHOICES

NO

NO. IV

"THIS IS a cool thinking spot". Gwen states as Miles and I walk behind her trying to keep myself stable with my powers. "Right?" I reply to her. "I mean", Miles goes on. "Who needs a treadmill when you have the Williamsburg Bank building?" Miles questions.

Gwen and I laugh as Miles continues their conversation

"So uhh...you and your dad, you still haven't talked?" A quick responding Gwen replies "What exactly would we talk about?" Gwen asks, but neither of us have an answer.

"Hey dad! How's the last few months been?" A long pause continues,
"..You still think I murdered my bestfriend?"
She mutters under her breath.

I couldn't help but feel bad for Gwen. She told us everything that happened with her dad a few months before she found Miguel and Jess, but all I want to do is give her a hug again and tell her things will be alright, but how would I know that things would be?"

"Oh" Miles and I say back at the same time.
"I mean maybe if I told my parents"
"Don't."

Gwen says in a serious tone.

"Trust me, on that" Miles is then shut down quickly thinking about the events she told them about earlier.

Gwen walks underneath the edge of the Williamsburg building and sits down, so I sparked up a lie.

"Hey guys, I hate to do this but I've got to head home for a few."

"What, why?" Miles asks rapidly demanding an answer. 

"Because.." I seriously did not think this through very well, the last thing I can do is lie, I suck at it!

"I...just remembered" I finally catch onto some words to continue with.

"I have to go home and finish some chores! And you know how my mom is Miles! if I don't get them done she won't take it lightly", I easily lie.

But Miles wasn't fooled, and I for one didn't care. He knew what I was doing, and I could tell he wanted to yell at me for it.

"Awh really? ok well..we can meet before I leave! Promise". Gwen says saddened as she stands up from the spot she was sitting at and looks at me.

"Im looking forward to it, I'll back in thirty minutes or so!"

"Good luck" I mouth to him, hoping Gwen wouldn't notice.