THE MIC DROP

NO

NO. XII

I QUICKLY break out of my delusions and put on a normal face instead of the one I had on while talking to Hobie.

"Soo" Miles starts. "What was that about?"

"Oh um. Peace treaty. I figured it would make things easier depending on what we face in the future."

"Good choice" Miles says back.

As Peter continues to get Mayday from the ceiling, I look over to see the one I don't trust.

Miguel O'Hara.

Something about him wasn't right. He was whispering things under his breath with his fingers holding the bridge of his nose AGAIN.

I didn't trust him.

"I knew I was gonna regret making her that webshooter! I shouldn't have done it, it's an actual mistake."

Mayday falls from the ceiling causing Peter to catch her thankfully.

"Is it being your kid to work day or something?" I say out loud.

"Hey you wanna see pictures?" Peter asks once more.

"I mean she's right there-" Gwen says and is quickly stopped.

"Oh look at this pic!"

"This is her funny face!"

Lots of "mhms" and "yes,wow,cute" are spread amongst Me, Gwen, and Miles as Peter goes on.

"This one is her mad face, this on is her studious one."

"Watch out the next one your gonna crack up!, your gonna crack up! Oh, Miguel's gonna die."

Peter swings over to Miguel who is now off his platform and standing on normal grounds.

"Miguel, Miguel! Look at this one."

"I'm trying to hold a serious adult conversation here." Miguel says in a mood killer tone as Mayday crawls around on him, which I seriously don't get how Peter allows..

"You know, your the only Spider-Man who isn't funny, we're suppose to be funny!" Peter says in return.

"The fate of the multiverse.." he begins and my attention is drawn more to their conversation.