5. Done For Me

I sat at the dining table. Yeonu had prepared..UNAGI??? 

"To be honest I tried to look at your social media profiles to see what you like but in the end I just asked Taehun and Bomi. They said this is your favourite dish so I hope I cooked it exactly how you like it," Yeonu said. The unagi looked like it has been roasted and seasoned perfectly, no wonder he took forever to cook. 

"Hmm, looks good," I said, using my chopsticks to take a bit of the unagi and ate it. It really was roasted and marinated perfectly. My eyes widened in astonishment at how good it tasted. 

"What do you think?" Yeonu said, already smiling. 
"It's good. I've got to admit."
"Glad you like it, eat as much as you like. You don't have to save some for me if you want to eat it all."
"I'm not that greedy, but if you're gonna wait for me to finish I can't promise you that there's anything left."
"Of course you can't, it's your favourite dish." 
"Still, I don't want you to starve. Eat some."
"Alright~"

We finished it and Yeonu stood up to get something from the fridge. I then took my plate and was about to head to the sink to wash it.

"Oh? I'll do the washing up. Enjoy your dessert as you wait. You can wait in the movie room if you want to after," Yeonu said, taking the plate from my hand and rinsing it in the sink. I turned around and saw a small plate on the table. A slice of strawberry cheesecake... how many questions did he ask them..? And how many did he even remember..?? First the peach tea then the unagi and now this. No.. I can't fall for someone THIS easily....but he's literally THE standard. Good looking, tall, rich, popular, nice voice, gentle, can cook... is he an angel? Though.. what if he just sees me as a friend and he treats everyone like this. 

"Is something wrong? No appetite?" Yeonu asked as he looked at me staring at the cheesecake for a long time, not eating a single bite yet. 
"Nothing, I'm fine."
"Something on your mind?"
"It's okay."
"Tell me."
"I'm scared it'll come off as rude."
"I'll listen to you till the end. Just say it."

Yeonu finished washing the dishes and he walked towards me trying to find out what's wrong. My head turned the other way around when he tried to look into my eyes. He then grabbed my face and it felt like he was staring into my soul.

"Speak." he demanded. My eyes looked away trying to think of an excuse.
"Stop looking somewhere else. I'm talking to you right now," he said in an aggressive tone.
"Why are you doing this?" I asked.
"Doing what?"
"Why are you suddenly being so nice to me."
"I don't get it."
"The matching keychains? The heart? The fact you prepared food for me? The cuddles in the movie room? The fact you purposely didn't want to turn the AC off just so you could find an excuse to hug me? The fact you asked Bomi and Tae for my likes, dislikes and interests when you can't find it on my socials?"
"Because I want to? Do I need a reason for that?"
"Bomi and Tae snitched on me didn't they?"
"On what? You wouldn't even tell me what is this about."
"You know damn well what I mean."
"Actually I don't. You like me or something?"
"We just met. So did they snitch or did they not."
"I don't know what you mean but whatever," Yeonu said as he just took his phone out and gave it to me.

"What's this for?" I asked.
"Don't believe me then check for yourself. The password is your birthday."
"SEE. EVEN THE PASSWORD."
"Cmon I'm able to put the password as anyone's birthday."
"Yeah but adding everything up makes it feel like you do like me."

Yeonu paused for a moment and then his face turned into a bright red as he realised all the things he had done in just these two days.

"I'm serious it's just platonic." he said.
"Why is it not Bomi's then, or Jung Ae's?"
"Why can't it be yours?"
"Why is it mine then?"
"Cause I felt like it."