The Start of It All... || Chapter 1

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Mike walked through the halls to his locker, ready to finally leave this hellhole behind, he hated everyone here, apart from Will, Dustin and Lucas. He got to his locker and saw a small note on it, it was slightly crumbled and folded.

 He got to his locker and saw a small note on it, it was slightly crumbled and folded

"That bitch." He thought as he crumbled the paper up, storming out of school to find his bike chain was broken, he groaned in frustration and walked it home, deciding to get it fixed during summer break. When he got home he dialled the number that was engraved into the back of his mind because of the amount of times he had to call her to complain about what she had done.

She answered the phone almost immediately, he knew she was waiting for it to ring, knowing she was going to just laughed as he complained about her. "Hello!" Her voice rang through with a slight giggle. "What the fuck Y/n!? You broke my bike chain!" He said into the transmitter, leaning against the wall next to the phone.

"I know, I said I owed you, I don't have any money right now so I can't pay for you to get it fixed but I can give you a favour. You can ask me to do anything and I'll do it for you, no questions asked." Her voice rang through the receiver in a confident tone, he chuckled.

"That sounds like you think I'd ask you to hide a dead body for me or something... I'll probably just make you do something like clean the grease off my new bike chain." He said into the transmitter, resting his head on the wall behind him.

"Whatever, well, I'm hanging up now, I'm waiting for a call." Her voice rang through the receiver before the dial tone came through, he hung up the phone and went upstairs to his room, grabbing his walkie talkie and flipping to the channel where he talks to Will, Dustin and Lucas. "Hey guys, my bikes busted, anyone want to hangout since I can't go to El's? Over." He said into the walkie, waiting for an answer.

"Sure, I'll get the others too. Over and out." Will said through the walkie, Mike waited for them to come over and tried to figure out if he could fix his bike on his own, not even being sure how she managed to get the chain broken so much, they all walked into the garage and stood their bikes up. "How did your bike get broken? You tend to keep it in good condition." Dustin said, eating a Three Musketeers chocolate bar.

"Y/n broke it somehow, the chains completely broken, I don't even know how she managed to do this." Mike said, standing up and wiping his hands clean, they headed down to the basement and sat on the couch. "I saw her crash into it before the bell rang, she was on her older brother's old bike and crashed, it was hilarious." Lucas said, chuckling.

"The chains must've gotten caught together or something." Will said shrugging. "God she's so annoying, she's always breaking my stuff." Mike said, rolling his eyes as he dialled El's number into the phone. "Hello?" Hopper's voice rang through the receiver. "Can I talk to El? Or can you tell her that my bikes broken so I can't come over." Mike asked through the transmitter, Hopper huffed.

"I'll tell her." His voice rang through gruffly before to dial tone. "Someone's in a bad mood." Mike said, hanging the phone up, he turned back to the others and they began talking about what they could do this summer break since there was so much they could do.