The Plan Begins || Chapter 2

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

(This bit skips to when El dumps Mike btw!)

"What just happened?" Mike said, looking at Will and Lucas who both shrugged, they went back to his house where he laid on the couch in the basement, Will planning a D&D campaign while Lucas ate whatever he found. "Why would she dump me? She didn't even know that was a thing..." He said, staring up at the ceiling.

"Chill out, it's just Max wearing off on her, Max and I have broken up like six times." Lucas said, sitting down and handing him a bag of chips. "How can I get her back?" He thought aloud, eating the chips as he ran through ideas. "You could make her jealous, is there any girl willing to help you with that?" Lucas asked, looking over at him.

"No..." Mike trailed off and ran to the phone, dialling that one number again. "Hello? L/n residents." A small boys voice rang through the receiver. "Can I talk to Y/n?" He asked the boy through the transmitter. "Y/n! Some guy wants to talk to you!" He heard the boy yell, making him chuckle, he heard another boy in the background.

"Who is it?" He assumed they were her brothers, hearing them talk about her. "Hello?" He finally heard her voice. "I've thought of what I want the favour to be." He told her, he heard her shooing her brothers away. "What is it?" She asked, seeming intrigued by this. "You're going to be my fake girlfriend for a while, so I can win back my actual girlfriend." He said, leaning against the wall.

"What!? Why? I don't-" She was cut off by him. "You said no questions asked." He reminded her, receiving an annoyed groan. "Fine! But we need to set boundaries with this thing." She said firmly. "Fine by me, come over soon and we'll set the 'boundaries'." He said sarcastically, hanging up and sitting back down with Lucas.

"No way, Y/n? Y/n L/n?! You hate her!" Lucas said, leaning back on the couch. "I know, but she owed me a favour and it was the easiest option." He said shrugging, laying back as they waited for her to arrive. Once the doorbell rang he bolted upstairs, wanting to get to the door before his parents. "Why hello, who might you be?" His mother asked, looking down at Y/n.

"It's me Y/n, I'm here to see Mike." She said before Mike grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the stairs to the basement. "Hi mom Y/n and I are working on a project so don't bother us bye mom great chat." Mike said all in one breath as he closed the basement door. They sat on the couch and were quiet for a while.

"So... should we write this down or something..." She asked, looking between Mike, Will and Lucas. "Yeah, I'd forget the boundaries by tomorrow." Mike said quietly, grabbing a pen and a notebook, handing them to her. "Okay... Rule number one." She said as she wrote down what they were saying, they came up with a few simple rules.

"So. This stays secret, no kissing on the lips, dates are to always be completely for the purpose to make El jealous and absolutely no backing down." Y/n read the rules out, looking up at Mike as he nodded, Will and Lucas had gotten so bored the were reading comics in the corner of the basement.

"Yep, that's about it." Mike said shrugging, Y/n then wrote out a copy of the rules and put it in her pocket. "Now we have our own set of the rules." She said, handing back the notebook and pen. "I should get going, I told my brothers I'd only be gone for a few hours." She said, grabbing her things. "Alright, I'll call you when I set up a date." Mike said waving good-bye as she left.