First Fake Date || Chapter 3

* • ˚ ˚ ˛ * ° • ˚

"Mike! I heard Eleven and Max were going to the mall today, you could try out your plan." Will told him, he had finally gotten over them not playing D&D with him like they had planned to, he was happy to help Mike with El now. "Great! I'll call Y/n and let her know." Mike said, standing up and walking over to the phone.

«At The Mall»

"So, what are we doing again?" Y/n asked, following him to the food court, he stopped and grabbed her hand. "This is our first fake date." Mike said, tilting his head to the brunette and ginger girl, he pulled her into an ice cream parlour. "Mike? Who's that?" Steve asked, looking down at the two. "This stays secret..." He mentally reminded himself.

"This is Y/n, she's my new girlfriend..." He said quietly, looking at her as she looked away, a small pink tint appearing across her cheeks. "What happened with El?" Steve asked, making up some ice cream for them, handing Mike a chocolate ice cream cone and Y/n a soft serve vanilla ice cream cone with a cherry on top.

"It doesn't matter, she's moved on, I've moved on, it's all fine." He lied, handing him the money for the ice cream. "No, it's on the house, since it's your first date with Y/n." Steve said, handing it back. "Oh... thanks I guess..." Mike said quietly, they walked over to a table and let go of each others hands. "This was a horrible idea..." Mike said sighing.

"I know." Y/n said quietly as she sucked the cherry off the stem, Mike looked over and saw Max and El walk in, they went up to Steve who gave them ice cream, they sat at a table near them and he pulled Y/n closer. "They're here." He whispered in her ear, she nodded and laid her head on his shoulder, eating her ice cream while he talked about something random.

She looked over and saw El staring at them with a jealous look while Max tried to calm her down, next thing he knew his ice cream had fallen off his cone, she giggled and helped him clean it up, he couldn't help but chuckle too, though he knew that it was El who had made it fall off the cone it was still funny. After the ice cream they went out of the parlour and walked around the mall for a while,

She ended up forcing him to come into a toy store with her, she looked over the teddy bears and ended buying one, after while they were walking around he saw El and Max again and he pretended like he had brought her the teddy bear, wrapping his arm around her and walking through the stores with her under his arm.

After their 'first date' they went to his house, Lucas and Will were there and they were asking about the date, wanting to know how El and Max reacted. Mike over exaggerated most of it. "And then my ice cream 'fell' off the cone and it was hilarious... then we went to some toy store cause Y/n wanted a check out the stuffed animals, she took ages!" Mike recapped for them.

"Yeah, but you pretended that you brought the Teddy just to make your ex jealous. Then you wouldn't let go of me for ages." Y/n added, defending herself, he rolled his eyes and laid back. "I had to make it believable. It would seem like we're just friends if I wasn't touching you." Mike explained, trying to seem logical.

"Yeah yeah, whatever... I should head home." Y/n said, standing up and grabbing her things. "Bye Y/n!" The three boys all called out as she left, Will stood up and grabbed on of his comics that he had left behind. "We need to come up with some ideas on how to get El more jealous, Max kept calming her down." Mike said, grabbing a notebook as they began brainstorming.