Night Out (Foxxay)

Prompt: Misty comes home after a party with Madison

-Cordelia's POV-
I sat in my bed tossing in turning. I couldn't sleep knowing Madison had taken Misty, and Zoe out for the night. I was scared mostly for Misty, she is such a free spirit.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Miss.Cordelia ya' door is loud." I heard Misty's sweet Cajun accent say.

I sat up in my bed and looked to the door where Misty was standing. I could tell she was either highly intoxicated or on some drug by the way she was walking to me.

"Wow the room is spinning." Misty slurred her words as she sat down on my bed.

"What did y'all do tonight?" I asked Misty as she laid down on my bed looking up at the ceiling.

"Well u-uh Maddy she gave me this thing ya' smoke, and now things are spinning."

"Did she tell you what it was?" I ask slightly scared because Maddison could have anything.

"No.. At least not that I remember." She said and put her hands in the air and started to wave them around.

"Oh..Mis.."

"Delia why won't ya' kiss me? Am I not attractive?" Misty asked catching me off guard.

"What are you talking about Mist?"

"Why won't ya' kiss me. Don't ya' like me?" Misty said sitting up and staring directly in my eyes.

"Well I do, but Misty you high and who knows what else right now. I won't take advantage of that." I explained looking back at her.

"Fine, I'll kiss ya' then." Misty said pulling me into her embrace.

Kissing me just as she said she was going to do, but I was still caught off guard. I pulled back from Misty slightly surprised by her actions.

"Why'd ya' pull away didn't ya' like it?" Misty asked still holding me close to her.

"O-Of course I liked it, it was you, but you're aren't your right mind. So I can't tell if this is real or just a bad trip of the drugs your on." I explain.

"Delia I'm fine.. Come here." Misty said pulling me into another long kiss.

Misty pulled herself on top of me as the kiss deepened. I was really enjoying this, but I didn't want to at the same time. At least not right now.

I pulled her off softly, and sat her beside me. "Once the drugs ware off later, and if you still feel the same way. Then we can do this, but not right now."

"Uh fine!" Misty said and laid down next to me.

"Thank you." I say and did the same laying back down in my bed.

I started to fall asleep for the first time that night, and I felt Misty wrap her arms around my waist pulling me close to her.

"Is this alright? W-wouldnt want ya' to think it was the 'trip of the drugs now'." Misty said in a sarcastic, but cute tone.

"It's fine Misty." I said and grabbed one of her hands intertwining our fingers together.

-LATER THAT NIGHT-

"Dee... Delia.. Delia please wake up." I heard someone whisper into my ear.

"Mhm" I turned to see Misty which frightened me at first. but then I remembered we had fallen asleep together.