With Misty Pt.3

It's been three days since Misty and Lacey shared their love for one another. Today Misty decided she was going to repay her lover back for their special night together.

She even planned a special dinner for her. Misty had planted different vegetables this spring so she had so many different options to choose from. She made her lover and herself salads. From fresh veggies. And a fruit juice from her fruit garden. Misty had told Lacey to stay outside for awhile to get some flowers for them. Once the blonde was done she went to go get Lacey for the special meal.

"Lace, baby girl." Misty called out as she walked outside.

"Right here, love."

"Dinner is ready. If ya' wanna come join me?" She asked.

"Of course, Mist. I've got the flowers." The red head said with a warm smile.

"Thank ya'." Misty said as she took the red roses from Lacey's hands.

"I remembered you said they were your favorite." The younger woman commented as they walked inside.

"Well, there's beautiful!" The blonde said and pulled out a chair for Lacey to sit on.

"Not as beautiful as you, Mist.. Never.." Lacey commented before sitting down.

"Oh shush." The necromancer said blushing.

"I'm just saying, what I know is true!" Lacey says and took a bite of the dinner.

"Thank ya'... How does it taste?" Misty asked.

"Wonderful! Mm thank you!" The redhead said and took another bite.

"I'm glad ya' like it." Misty said and started to eat herself.

Once they were done eating the dinner, Misty grabbed some strawberries she picked and some sugar. The blonde set the bowl on the table and moved her chair so she was next to Lacey. The red head took on of the strawberries, took a small bit, then dipped it in the sugar. She then took the strawberry and fed it to Misty.

Misty did the same, but after dipping the strawberry she stuck the leaf end of the strawberry, in her own mouth. Then leaned into Lacey. Encouraging her to bite into the strawberry. The red head giggled as she did. As she took a bite there lips touched briefly. Lacey repeated this and Misty took a bite from the strawberry, held by the younger woman's teeth. Misty kept her lips on Lacey's this time never wanting to break away.

"Come on." Lacey said as she pulled away and brought Misty over to their bed.

The red head began to kiss Misty. Frantically she pushed the necromancer down onto the bed, but Misty wanted this to be about Lacey tonight. So, she quickly took charge.

"Wait, Lace.. Its ya' turn. Let me love ya'.." The blonde said before flipping the other woman over, Lacey was now under Misty.

"Alright." Lacey said with a giggle.

Misty's lips moved down the redheads neck leaving soft kisses along the way to the top of her dress. She lifted Lacey up, tugging the light blue dress off her. Now left in her underwear, Lacey moved her hands up Misty's thighs, then pulling her dress off as well.

The blonde continued to kiss her way down the other witches body. Until she reached her breast. She slowly ran her tongue over one, then taking it into her mouth. Which caused Lacey to release a throaty moan. Misty switched to the other, sucking lightly on her breast.

"Ooh, Misty." Lacey breathed out.

Misty moved further down till she met the redheads underwear. She looked up at Misty, seeing if she should to further. Lacey nodded her head, and Misty started to pull of her underwear. As she moved the underwear down her legs she kissed her way down as well.

Once Misty reached Lacey's ankles she sat up, and pulled the underwear completely off the girls body. Then kissed and bit her way back up. When she reached Lacey's thighs she sucked lightly on her pale skin. Misty inched her way closer each time by kissing, biting, and sucking on the skin.

"Please, Mist.. D-don't tease me!"
Misty smirked to herself as her tongue ran up and down Lacey's slit.

"Uh.. MiSTTT!" She yelled as the blonde tongue slid into her without warning.

Slowly but surely Misty's tongue and Lacey's hips moved as one. Misty's tongue started to curl deeply inside her lover. She took one of her hands from Lacey's hip and started to rub lazy circles over her clit.

"MI-STY!" Lacey yelled again as she felt a small wave of pleasure come over her body.

Misty could tell Lacey was close to her end. She quickened her pace trying to draw out of climax.

"UH M-MISTY.. I UH- IMMA... FUCK!" the red head screamed/moaned as her lover helped her ride out her intense orgasm.

Misty grabbed Lacey before falling to her side. Holding her girlfriend close.

"I think I love ya', Lace."

"I kn-ow I l-love yo-u too, Misty Day." Lacey stuttered out, and Misty placed a small kiss in her lips.

-END-