Rainy Pt.2

The necromancer woke up next to the love of her life, fast asleep holding on tightly to her body.

"Mornin' Dee." Misty whispered before kissing the older woman's temple.

"MOMMA, MISTY!" Delia's young daughter yelled running through the bedroom doors.

"Shhhhh.. Ya' momma is asleep."

"I'm awake now." Cordelia mumbled.

"Sorry Momma.." Rainy said apologetically.

"Its alright just go downstairs for breakfast. We'll be right there." Delia instructed, and the little girl did as she was told leaving the two women alone.

"Morning." Cordelia said as she sat up on the bed.

"Mornin'." Misty said with a soft smile.

The supreme leaned over as have Misty a soft kiss before getting out of the bed. She grabbed a set of clothes for herself and started to get changed.

"Hey, Dee.. Imma need some clothes."

"Wait you don't have any clothes under there?" Dee asked with a smirk.

"No, I don't think Rainy thought 'bout it I'm guessing." Misty stated.

"Hmm.. I'm not sure what I have that you'd like." Cordelia said as she walked to the closet.

"I'll take anythin' that's fits." Misty said as she got up from the bed.

Cordelia took that as an opportunity, and grabbed a tight t-shirt, along with a pair of jean shorts.

"Dee" the younger witch laughed out.

"What?" Cordelia said trying to seem innocent.

"Thank ya'." She said before turning around, and removing the robe and slipping the jean shorts on along with the shirt.

"Are you ready?" Delia asked Misty's as she grabbed her hand.

"Mhm.." The cully blonde answered.

They made their way downstairs, and to the kitchen where all the girls were. The supreme cleared her throat to catch everyone attention.

"MISTY!!! OH MY GOD, MISTY!" Zoe yelled running towards the necromancer.

"Hiya, Zoe." The woman said giving Zoe a small hug.

"Well, everyone this is Misty.. Misty day." Cordelia informed everyone with a laugh.

"How are you back!?" Zoe asked.

"Lil' Rainy, over there.. She's got some powerful things 'bout her." Misty explained.

"Rainy!? She brought you back?" Zoe asked shocked.

"Mhm" She hummed her answer.

"Damn the eight year old is more witch than any of us." Queenie stated.

"What did she bring you back from?" Jessica asked, one of the newer students.

"Hell." Misty said softly.

"I thought that was impossible, Miss Goode." Claire, another new girl said.

"I thought it was too, I've tried many years to figure it out.. And all it took was Rainy." Delia said with a smile as she grabbed herself a cup of coffee.

"Im going be the next supreme." Little Rainy said proudly.

"You just might." Zoe said.

"Hey, Dee.. Can I talk to ya'?" Misty asked.