Heal My Wounds Pt.3

It's been about a month since Cordelia and Misty started dating, and Misty finally felt ready for their special night. Misty was in her way to the swamps when Delia called her.

-Misty's POV-
"Hey, Dee what's up?"

"What time am I supposed to be there?" I hear Delia ask.

"Umm.. How does six sound?" I asked.

"Okay, see you then!" Cordelia says and hung up.

I walked into my small house, and started to get the place ready. I'm not sure, but I managed to teleport something's here and move others out. I spread out a big and fluffy blanket across the new kind sized bed I got. I placed a few nice and big pillows at the top of the bed. I grabbed a couple lavender scented candles since those were Cordelia's favorite.

Once I was done I changed into a laced bra and matching underwear. I really wanted to make this special for us. I grabbed one of my shawls to cover myself till Delia got here.

I heard my phone ring, and it was Cordelia.

"Hey, babe.. Ya' almost here?" I asked.

"Yeah.. I'm kind of lost." She says.

"Okay, hold on.." I said and looked out the window.

"Can you help?" Delia asks.

"Yes, I see ya'.. Make a right, then just keep walkin' straight." I said.

"Okay... OH! There it is okay." Cordelia says and hung up.

Next I heard a knock as the front. I took a deep breath as walked to the door. I opened the door and Cordelia eyes got wide.

"Misty." She practically moaned.

I pulled Delia inside, and guided her over to the bed. I laid down in the bed and watched Cordelia as she took off her clothes. Delia got on to the bed, and laid down next to me.

"I'm not really sure what we're supposed to do." Delia says shyly.

I turn so I could face her, and Cordelia did the same. I caressed her face slightly.

"I've got a few ideas... But, ya' gunna have to work with me." I explained.

"Yeah.. Yeah I can do that." She says eagerly.

"I just want ya' to tell me if I hurt you, if you like or dislike somethin' I do.. Okay?" I asked.

"I can do that."

I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers. I climbed above her, never breaking the kiss. I snaked my arms around her and unhooked her bra, and placed it aside of the bed. I started to kiss down her neck till I got to her chest, and started to suck on her skin. I took one breast in my mouth while I used my hands to massage the other.

I started to suck lightly, and swirl my tongue over her erect nipple. Then, moved to the other doing the same. I pulled away and went for her underwear. One Cordelia was fully naked, she flipped us around.

Cordelia did the same till I was completely naked. I started to giggle a bit, and so did Delia.

"S-sorry.. You're just such a beauty, and imma very blessed to have ya' Dee.." I said flipping her back over softly.
"I love you.."

"It's okay, and I love you too." Delia says with a soft smile.

I pressed my lips against Cordelia's once again as my hands started to massage her breast. Delia let out soft moans as my kissed trailed to her neck. I moved further down her body, leaving sloppy kisses along the way.

"Ooh.. M-Mist, baby.." She moaned out above me.

I reached her thighs, and kissed them both before looking back up at her. "Are ya' ready?" I asked.

"Y-yes" Cordelia said softly.

I moved closer to her center, and started to flick my tongue over her clit. Delia started to moan instantly, letting me know I was doing this right. I looked up at Cordelia as I started to suck on her clit, her eyes were shut tightly and she was biting her bottom lip.

I continued to suck on her clit and her hips began to move in motion with my mouth. I moved one of my hands down to her entrance, and slowly entered one finger into her. She immediately gasped out.

I pulled away, and asked, "Are ya' okay?"

"Mhm.. D-Don't stop!" Delia said loudly.

I went back to it and started to suck harder in her clit as I entered another finger. Cordelia's moans started to get louder, and her breathing got heavier. I curled my fingers as I slowly pumped in and out.

"F-Faster!" Cordelia yelled.

"Ya' sure?" I asked.

"YES G-OOD G-OD!" She yelled.

I slowly began to pick up speed, and curled my fingers deeper into her.

"Oooooooh, MISTY!" She moaned/yelled out.

I could fell her tightening around my fingers and I continued. Cordelia's breath started to gets shallow as her back arched, and she grabbed onto they blanket.

"FUCK!" Delia yelled as she came undone.

I slowly kissed my way up her trembling body, and fell to her side. I turned to face her.

"Ya' that out of breath, Dee?" I joked as I stared at her heaving chest.

"Y-yeah.. Th-at was.. AMAZING!" She breathed out.

"I'm glad." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Your turn!" Delia says as she climbed about me.

Cordelia started to kissed down my body, till she reached my center. She skipped over my core and went to my thighs. Delia started to kiss up my thighs, and light bit my thigh.

"AH!" I yelled.

"To much?" She asked.

"N-No!!" I said encouraging her to continue..

She bit me once again, but quickly ran her tongue over the area.

"Mm" I hummed.

Cordelia moved closer to my core. Her tongue started to flick softly against my clit. Soft moans escaped my lips as she continues.

"Dee.. Oh my god.. Uh." I grunted.

She quickened the pace with her tongue, and continued. Her hand trailed up and down my thigh until she slowly pushed one finger into me. I yelled out in a mix of pain and pleasure. Delia added another finger as she pumped faster. Then, curling her fingers.

"DELIA! AHH." I yelled, as I felt my end near.

A long deep moan escapes my lips as she quicker her pace.

"I-I UGH I'M.. UGHH." I screamed as I came to my end.

Dee crawled up my body, and kissed my lips softly.
"I love you, Misty Day." She said laying her head on my heaving chest.

"I-I.. Lo-ve you.. Too, Delia." I breathed out.

"I enjoyed that." She said and kissed my cheek.

"Me too." I said and kissed the top of her head.

-END-