Young Thoughts Pt.2

It had been about a year or so since that night at Cordelia's. Misty learned more about her body, by herself some and some with Cordelia's help. Tonight Misty and Cordelia were going on a trip for Misty's fifteenth birthday. She only wanted to spend the day with her best friend, all though she thought of Delia more than just a friend at times. Cordelia, now seventeen had her own car, own license and her mother's bottle of tequila. They were headed out to the ocean; the Goode's summer vacation house was for the weekend. On the way there they picked up pizza, and movies. After arriving Misty and Delia made the living room into a big bedroom. They brought out the mattresses from the main bedroom and the guest room. Covering the beds with blankets and dozens of pillows they thought it was ready to lie on. They put in a movie, and grabbed the boxes of pizza, bags of chips and bottle of tequila.

Half way through the movie they were out of pizza and tequila. Misty was laying on her stomach looking up at the TV; her head was on the end of the bed, and feet by Cordelia's face. Delia was half asleep and staring Misty's feet next to her. "Misty." She groaned.

"What?" The unruly blonde looked back.

"Come cuddle with me!"

"Fine." Misty got up, tired the lights off, and lied down next to her best friend.

She lye on her back, still watching the movie while Cordelia wrapped her arms around the younger girl. Misty was sure younger than the other girl, but her height made up for that. This was good for Cordelia in the way that she liked to wrap herself around Misty, and have the girls hold her. As her head nestled into the blonde's neck, her arms wrapped around her waist, and their legs were entwined. Misty wrapped her arms around Cordelia as well, and watched the rest of the movie while her best friend fell asleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night, Misty woke up reaching out for Delia who wasn't there. She instantly stood up and started looking for the older girl. The kitchen, no. Bathroom, no. She walked upstairs, to the master bedroom, still nothing. She went to the last room, the guest bedroom. There she walked inside to see Cordelia sitting on her knees, looking through a box.

"Delia, what the fuck are you doing?"

"I remembered I have weed stashed up here." Just as she said that, she pulled out a baggy of pot. "YES!"

"Oh, my God." Misty laughed as she walked over to her friend. She sat down and grabbed the box Delia was looking through. She pulled out a dildo and laughed. "Really, Dee?"

"What!? I get horny too you know."

Misty stared at the object in her hand, "What does it feel like?" She looked up to see Cordelia trying to get the lighter to work.

"What?" Delia looked up.

"What does it feel like with a guy? Or one of these?"

"It's uh... Hard to explain it really. You just have to experience it to understand."

"Can I?"

"Sure, here's some lube." Cordelia says and hands over a small tube.

Misty moved so her back was on the wall, she took off her shirt, and pulled off her underwear. She put a small amount of lube on the faux cock, and rubbed it around, and also on her pussy. She moaned softly as the tip rubbed over her clit. Delia looked to her friend, who had her legs spread wide, and about to push the toy inside her cunt.

"Mist." She said just before the girl had the chance.

"Huh?"

"Let me do it."

"What?" Misty sounded shocked.

"Let me do it, it feels better when you have someone else do it."

"Delia, it's okay."

"I want to." Misty saw something new in Cordelia's eyes, something arousing. She handed the toy over. "Lay down."

Misty followed the instructions and watched Delia pull off her own shirt and underwear. She climbed over the girl, and sat on Misty's hips. "You're wet... I can feel it."

"You. You made me wet. Those cute little sounds you make, those cute little noises..." Her index finger ran down the middle of Misty's chest. "I know you like me, I can tell... So, will you let me do this?" She leaned down, her lips hovering over Misty's.

"Y-Yes."

Their lips collided, Delia's hips grinded down into Misty's, and their hands roamed one another's bodies. The older of the two moved her lips to Misty's chest, taking one of her perfectly pert breast in her mouth hungrily. Misty gave a small moan of acceptance to this, her nails dug into the other girls back, dragging down, leaving harsh red marks. Cordelia switched to the other and sucked harder than before. She moved lower, taking her time to let Misty have the best first time possible. Finally, coming to her now dripping wet cunt, her tongue gave Misty a long lick. Tasting the intoxicating arousal she produced thus far. Delia had longed for this day, ever since the night she watched Misty have her first orgasm. Her tongue explored the girl's pussy; her tongue traced her entrance, slowly teasing her clit, with kitty licks.

"Please, Delia." Misty practically cried out. Her fingers entangled in Cordelia's hair.

"Hm?" The older girl hummed.

"P-Please.. Fuck me al-already." She said with moans slipping through her words.

Cordelia grabbed the dildo; she rubbed the head over Misty's clit, over and over again. Moving in down to her entrance, Delia slowly pushed the toy cock inside her best friend. Misty whelped a loud moan as the pain and pleasure mixed, the toy filled her tight cunt. Delia started up a pace, Misty's hips rocking along with it. They loved fast, the older blonde had her thumb on Misty's clit, and so she could watch the girls face. She moaned louder, the toy now slamming into her pussy. It was incredible, she thought, coming closer to her end.

"Fuck.. Harder!" Misty yelled as her walls tightened around the toy. The cock hit Misty's g-spot over and over. One last thrust, sending her over the edge. She cried out, her back arching; body shaking, and her best friend controlling it all. Cordelia slowed the pace, finally taking out the dildo, she moved next to Misty. "Yes!"

Finally catching her breath she looked over, a smile on her face, the daze on euphoria apparent in her eyes. She watched as Cordelia licked her cum off the toy and set it off to the side. They moved closer together, smiling.

"I love you." Delia spoke softly. "I've waited a long time to do that."

"Dee, I've loved ya' since I was twelve." She said looking into those perfect brown eyes.

"I know."

If there are any misspellings or grammatical errors i'm sorry sorry I didn't re-read this