Chapter Nine: Getting To Stay

"I came to get your sister." Nick told him and Scott looked at our mom. She looked hurt, I know she was. Clint then walked down the stairs with my favorite bag and a bag of my stuff. He was in his Hawkeye uniform, with his bow and quiver on his back.

"Mom." Scott said turning to look at his real mom.

"There's nothing I can do sweetheart." She told him looking at him then at me.

"Hills here." Clint said hanging me my favorite bag but keeping the other in his hand. I just sat there and rested the bag in my lap.

"And who exactly are you?" Scott asked Clint and he took a step up closer to him.

"Hawkeye, a.k.a. Clint Barton, also know as Elisabeth biological brother." Clint said looking at Scott right in the eye.

"Biological brother?" Scott asked looking at Clint, then his mom, then me.

"Scott it's a lot that you wouldn't understand." His mom said taking a step closer to him but he looked at her and just stood there.

"I'm way past "you wouldn't understand" shit!" Scott yelled and Clint sat my bag down and took is bow off his back.

"Scott you need to calm down." Our- his mom said stepping closer to him.

But then his eyes started to change into a red color. His ears started to grow long and point at the top. His nails then growed onto long sharp claws.

"What the hell." Fury said pulling his gun out of his holding on his upper right leg.

"Director, please don't." Melissa begged Nick as he held his gun up to Scott's head.

Clint then loaded an arrow on his bow and held it up, standing in front of me. Scott then let out a loud grow, I then stood up putting me bag on the table. Scott then turned his head and looked right at me. Right at me in my eyes.

"Scott?" I asked taking a step closer, but as he took a step closer to me Clint shot him and I let out a small scream. Scott then took a small step back on his left leg, the same side Clint hit him with his arrow. As Scott then straightened his back up, Fury then loaded a bullet in the barrel, Scott then pulled the arrow out of his shoulder and held his hands up. Showing he ment no harm and went back to normal.

***

"So the deal for me to stay is, Clint gets to be a security guard, and Nat gets to be a teacher, at the school?" I asked after I sat in the dining room, agian, with both Natasha and Clint standing behind Fury. Melissa had to take Scott away from the house for awhile as we waited for Nat and Fury came up with this plan.

"Yes, that's the deal. Do I need to go over it again?" Nick asked me and I shook me head no.

"No, that's not necessary, I got it." I say holding back my smile, but Natasha smirked behind him becuase she knew I was holding back a smile.

"Have fun at school tomorrow." Nick said turing around on the heel of his feet and walked out if the house. I then saw Marie waiting outside for him. Once Clint closed the door Natasha basically ran over to me and pulled me up into a hug, of course I hugged her back.

"So?" She asked pulled back from the hug and I heard Clint grown behind her. "Who's the boy that your brother keeps complaining about?" She asked with a huge smile on her face, I smiled and started to blush.

"I think you know who." I smiled at her and I could tell she was holding back one of those fan girl screams. A deadly assassin, that can act like a teenage girl. But Clint can do that sometimes, I mean he's Mr. Sass.

"Really?" She asked with joy and I was still smiling.

"Yeah, and we're even a couple!" I said with so much happiness.

"Oh great!" Clint said with sarcasm and me and Nat turned and looked at him.

"Oh, come on, do be so down Mr. Sassy Pants." I say with sass and a smile, causing him to roll his eyes and smile.

"I'm still going to talk to him." Clint said walking into the living room and sitting down on the couch.

"You do that, he'll probably be over latter." I call as I walked into the kitchen to start dinner.

"I'm bet he will." Natasha laughed as she walking to the living room and sat next to Clint.

I figured that I would make spaghetti since there is going to be so many people here. My mom, Scott, Issac, Stiles, Clint, Natasha, and then there's me. My mom's mostly gone and at work, so I'm always out numbered by by Scott and Issac and Stiles was always over. But he was on my side now, so I feel like that's going to be fun.

"Who the hell are you people?" I heard Issac yell from the living room. I rolled my eyes and turned the stove down and walked in there.