Chapter Twenty-Three: The First Change

I woke up to the morning to yelling. I slowly rolled out of bed before I even tried making out what was being yelled.

"She needs to go back to the hospital!" Clint yelled as I made my way to my door.

"No! She's safer here where we can watch her!" Scott yelled, I feel like they are in each others faces.

"I think its safer for everyone if she says here." Stiles said, as I made my way to the top of the stairs. Stopping for a moment to listen.

"No, it be safer if we took her to the lake house. There's a basement we could put her in or out in the boat house." Lydia said. Who all is here?

"Then Stiles will get her there, the full moon is tonight. We have no time to waste." Scott said.

"But what if she doesn't change?" I heard Issac ask in almost a whisper.

"She dies." Scott said after a long period of silence.

"I what?" I asked coming down the stairs and everyone stopped and looked at me. The whole pack was here. Stiles then basically ran over to him, but I held my hand up to stop him. "Someone answer my question." I demand.

"If the bite doesn't change you, it kills you." Adien said and Lyida slapped him on the chest, and it sounded like it hurt.

I didn't say anything, I didn't have anything to say. I turn and ran back up the stairs and into my room, locking the door behind me. I heard feet run after me, and I knew who it was. It was Stiles.

"Unlock the door." I heard him whisper, I could tell he had his head leaning on the door.

"Go away! I'm not leaving my room! I'm not going to the boat house!" I yelled curled up in a ball in the corner of my bed, hiding tight onto my pillow.

"Elly baby, it's only me and I'll lock the door back behind me. You just got to unlock in and let me in first." Stiles said and I could tell he was on the verge of tears.

"I want my brother!" I said holding onto my pillow tighter.

"Okay, okay." He said calmly as I heard his head move up some on the door. "I'll go get Scott."

"No!" I cut him off letting my legs straighten out and letting go of my pillow. "I want Clint! I want Natasha! I want Phil!" I yelled as hot tears ran down my face.

"Okay, I'll go get him and to him what you said." He said and I heard him run off.

*******

"Elizabeth! I'm here!" I heard Clint yell.

I jumped off my bed opening the door, and once I did I wrapped my arms around his waist and hide my face in his chest. He then started to rub my back, holding me close.

"Scott explained everything to me, I got Nat and Phil on their way. We're going to take you to Lydia's boat house, and everything is going to be okay." He told me before kissing the top of my head. "Now, go get changed." I let go of him and nodded my head.

"Can you get Stiles for me?" I asked and he nodded his head before walking off and I shut the door behind me.

As I walked over to my dresser, I pulled out a pair of black leggings and a black tanktop. Changing my under cloths I heard my door open, just as I was trying to hook my bra. I knew it was Stiles, he's the only one that doesn't knock. He walked over to me and hooked the straps together. I then turned and smiled at him, but it was a sad smile I couldn't force a happy one.

"Just ask if you need any help." He told me and I nodded my head then finished getting ready.

Once I slipped on my boots, I grabbed his hoodie off the back of my desk chair and put it on. Slowly rolling up my sleeves so I could see my bandages. Stiles then walked over to me holding my lower arms in his palms.

"Can I take a look?" He asked and I nodded my head and he slowly started to take the bandage off my left arm. Once it was halfway off you could see the scabs, the black and purple bruising. "Does it hurt?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"No." I said then he touched it and I flinched. "It does when you do that."

"I'm sorry." He said and he began to put the bandage back on. Once it was back on I stepped closer to him and looked up, as he held me close with his hands on my hips.

"I love you no matter what." I told him and he kisses the top of my head.

"I know." He said into my hair and there was a small knock on the door before it opened to show Clint.

"Time to go." He said and I kissed Stiles on his cheek before we walked downstairs.