Sister's Food?.

Chapter 21

* Wei Wu Xian's POV*

I woke up not finding Shijie by my side but Lan Zhan.

" Lan Zhan where is Shijie?" I asked him out of curiosity.

" Took Wei Ying from her quarters since it's late. Brought food. Wei Ying must eat." He told me and I smelled my favorite meal.

" Lotus Rib and pork soup?" I asked in excitement and he nodded.

I immediately rose up from bed and went to the study table where Lan Zhan placed my meal.

I removed the covers of the food and my eyes immediately shine when I saw all my favorite food on the table and a bottle of chili paste.

" Lan Zhan come here let's eat." I invited him and he sat down on my front. But before he truly sat in my front, he lifted the door of a secret compartment on his floor and raised something that made me shocked.

" Emperor Smile?" This is really the best day ever. He just nod and hand me the wine.

" You're the best Lan Zhan. Let's eat now." I said and we start eating.

" Lan Zhan, did Shijie cooked this for me? She's really the best sister ever. You know back then in Lotus Pier she's my only comfort.  She's the one who helped me and tend my wounds everytime I get one and you know, when I was still a kid I always call him mama. She's a perfect woman. I'm just pissed why, of all the men in the Cultivation world, she fell in love with an ugly peacock Jin Zixuan and now his teasing me saying Jin Zixuan would be my future father." I told him.

He just look at me and said, " No talking while eating." I pouted and continue eating silently.

* Lan Sizhui's POV*

" Sizhui, lady Wen, I'll go and get the yin iron tomorrow but I still don't know where to dispose them." Uncle said.

" The burial mounds. There is a blood pool there. The resentment concentration in the burial mounds is already high and if you place throw it in the blood pool, no one can recover it already." Qing-ayi said.

" But how can we enter there? Except, Young Master Wei, no one had ever survived there." Uncle asked.

" I know someone who could. When he was young he had fallen in the blood pool, but to our amazement, he just swam across there. He was conceived with resentment energy protecting him and his mother." She said and I looked at him.

I'm the only person here protected by resentment since in my mother's womb. Does she mean me?

" Sizhui?" Uncle asked.

" Yes. I watched him as a kid. A-yuan has a special ability of taming resentment like the man who gave birth to him. I'm sure he can enter and exit the burial mounds at ease.

So my plan is, once you took the Yin iron from Tanzhou, come back here and let Sizhui drop it in the blood pool of burial mounds together with the Yin Iron of Cloud Reccesses.

Also, as you go to Tanzhou, I would go to Dafan together with A-yuan if he wants and I would burn our houses and transfer my family elsewhere so that we would be safe after the war." Qing-ayi said.

" Ayi, I want to come with you." I said.

" That would be great but please do it on evening. I believe Sizhui knows where to pass if it's already curfew." I nodded In agreement.

" So I do hope we would succeed in our mission." Uncle smiled as he uttered those words.

" It's already late I must head back to my quarters." Qing-ayi said and went back to her quarters.