Pregnancy

Chapter 33

*Next day*

They are now back to Hanshi, excited and worried on what they'll watch next.

" Are you ready?" Asked Wen Qing.

"Aunt Qing we are." Responded Sizhui who is sitting in between his parents.

" We'll be watching the war and important things that happened after the war." Wen Qing inform and now they are back to the empathy.

They saw that everyone is gathered to a meeting. Wei Wu Xian is sitting near Jiang Cheng while Lan Wangji kept looking at Wei Wu Xian.

" Wei Wu Xian why didn't you bring your sword?" Jiang Cheng asked him while whispering.

" I don't like to bring it." Wei Wu Xian whispered back to his adoptive brother.

" Wei Wu Xian your back. Where did the Wen Clan hid you. Too many people were searching for you." Nie Mingjue inquired.

" Somewhere." Wei Wu Xian vaguely answered.

" Why are you not carrying your sword?" Nie Mingjue asked him.

" I forgot." Wei Wu Xian answered without even looking in the Inquirer's eye.

" Wei Wu Xian a cultivator must always bring his sword." Jin Zixun said to him.

" I forgot to bring it." Wei Wu Xian said and elbowed Jiang Cheng for help.

" I'll remind my head disciple later. For now let's continue the meeting." Jiang Cheng said to save his brother and everyone continued the meeting.

The group saw how many times Wei Wu Xian getting insulted but never fought back. They also saw the war and how the past timeline slowly made its way to victory.

One the final day of the battle, at nevernight. They saw how Wei Wu Xian turned the tables of the battle through Demonic Cultivation. They were actually losing, but thanks to Wei Wu Xian and his demonic cultivation they won. They also saw how Wei Wu Xian collapse after defeating Wen Rouhan and how Lan Wangji caught his soulmate.

The next they saw Wei Wu Xian inside the room. Wei Wu Xian is lying on the bed wearing his inner robe. Jiang Yanli was there with him so when he opened Wei Wu Xian opened his eyes he saw his Shijie.

" Shijie?" Wei Wu Xian said softly.

" A-Xian your awake? How are you? What are you feeling now?" Jiang Yanli asked worriedly.

" Jie I'm fine. How long was I unconscious?" Wei Wu Xian asked.

" You're out for three days now and if it weren't for Second Young Master Lan that'll be longer." Yanli said sweetly.

" Lan Zhan? Shijie did Lan Zhan tell you something?" Wei Wu Xian asked worriedly.

" I never know that my A-Xian hold such power, but I just hope A-Xian would not harm himself after all his my little baby." Jiang Yanli said while stroking his little brother's hair.

" Mn. I'm Mama's baby." Wei Wu Xian said cutely and Jiang Yanli touched his nose.

" Mama?" Qingheng Jun asked.

" I used to call Shijie that when I was young but when Madam Yu scolded me and punished me for calling a her daughter who is just 3 years older than me like that, I started calling her Shijie. Shijie was like a mother to me. He treated me that I was like his son. That's why I tend to be over protective of her and loved her like how a son loved his mother." Wei Wu Xian explained with a sad smile.