20 - DRUNK HUSBAND

As Mira confronted the uncertainty in her arranged marriage, Kyle's drunken state fueled her suspicions. Wrestling with doubts, she questioned him about his night at the club, a cloud of uncertainty looming over their relationship.

"How much did you drink?" Mira inquired, seeking some clarity in the midst of her insecurities.

"Just a little," Kyle responded, his words slurred from the effects of alcohol.

Deciding to navigate the situation with a semblance of normalcy, Mira suggested heading to bed. "Well, now let's go to bed. What do you think?" she proposed, attempting to maintain a facade of calm.

"That's a good idea," Kyle agreed, his arm carelessly finding its way to the back of her neck, a gesture laced with a mixture of alcohol-induced detachment and an underlying tension in their arranged union.

Navigating the delicate balance between concern and surprise, Mira instructed Kyle to remove his shirt upon entering the master bedroom. His response, somewhat childlike, prompted her to take matters into her own hands.

As she removed his shirt, attempting to avert her gaze from his abs, a startling discovery seized her attention – her name tattooed on Kyle's chest. Shocked, she questioned him about this unexpected and permanent declaration.

''Kyle, what did you do?'' Mira asked, her astonishment evident.

''I tattooed your name because I love you so much,'' he confessed, the weight of his words lingering in the room.

Though uttered in the inebriated haze of the night, Mira chose to respond with a sentiment that echoed his own. ''Well, goodnight Kyle, and just so you know, I love you too,'' she said, aware that the gravity of his declaration might be reconsidered in the light of the morning.