Chapter 4

"UH HUH THATS MY SHIT ALL THE GIRLS TRYNA BE LIKE THIS-" my alarm yelled in my ear. "Ugh" I groaned getting out of bed. My mood suddenly went from 0-100 real quick. *plays the song 0-100 by drake* Today was Christmas. I rushed down stairs to get my parents out of bed. After 10 minutes of trying to get my dad up he finally got up. My parents and I went to the living room to open our presents. There were so many bright, decorated boxes everywhere I loved it. Christmas was my favorite holiday. Ever since the thing with Brianna I've been down and things were finally starting to go back to normal. I finished opening my gifts and I was enjoying all my presents. I got mostly clothes. I love clothes.
I went to my room to get ready. I chose an outfit that I got for Christmas. What could I say? I love new clothes.
I hopped in the back seat of my moms car because we were going to my grandmas for a Christmas brunch. She always made the best chicken n noodles. She had a "secret" recipe. This is my great grandma that we are talking about. My great grandma and my grandma both live together. They are the sweetest ladies that you will ever meet. I la la love old people. Call me wired but everything about them is so cute. They are so nice and generous and to be honest I don't think they get as much respect as they deserve.
My phone kept buzzing so I checked it. Megan, Maddie,Ashley, and Emily wanted us all to hang out tonight. I asked my mom if we could spend the night at my house and she agreed. She's been really nice to me lately since the whole Brianna thing. I texted them and told them to come over at 7.
When they got to my house we watched some Pretty Little Liars because that show was basically the reason I lived. We were all obsessed with that show. At 11:00 Maddies mom texted her saying that she had to come home because her mom found out that Maddie had a D in reading. Megan, Emily, Ashley, and I fell asleep early because we all got up early to open presents.
The next morning I woke up to someone saying something to me."Katelynn" Megan whispered. "What" I responded sleepily. "I have to leave." She said. "Okay bye thanks for coming." I replied then went back to bed.
"Katelynn. Katelynn. Katelynn. Get up now. It's important." Emily said as she started to shake me to try to wake me up. "Whatttt" I sat up and yawned. Man was I tired. "Broderick's dead."
___________________________
AN: Cliff hanger 😛😛