Chapter 4: Hera

I walked into the barren building. It was a perfect hide out for people like us. As I walked through the many doors, I was greeted by some juniors.

"Morning, Hera. Your coworkers are being treated in the hospital right now. No one is gravely injured." Jungkook said.
"That's certainly good to know."

He and I entered our office. The head of our team, Ms Romanoff, was waiting for us the end of the table.

She scoffed. "Hera, I expected better than being blown up in our own place."
"Sorry ma'am. As I said, he claimed to be Kim Taehyung."
"Could be possible. What you described matches Jungkook's description of Taehyung. He never shows his face in public anywhere, so I wonder why he would tell you that."
"He also didn't harm me in any way, and ordered his men to keep their hands off of me for some goddamn reason." It was my turn to scoff now.

"Well, atleast we have a lead now."
"I have an idea. It might sound crazy to you though." I playfully rose a brow at her.
"Your ideas are always crazy, Hera."

I smiled. "If he really can't harm me, that gives me an upper hand. If I somehow get into his hideout in this city, he would just keep me there, tied. With some help from Jungkook, I could spy on them and acquire information even Jungkook doesn't have access to."
The man mentioned above eyed me from the corner.
"And what if you get hurt?" She spoke without any emotion.

"Then I get hurt." I replied shortly.

"You have my permission. Caroline there will give you all the equipments you need. Discuss a plan with Jungkook and report back to me." She ordered as she left the office.

The hideout he was using right now was quite small, as this was his first time in this city. That gave us an advantage. There were no cameras, as per Jungkook's knowledge. All he had to do was keep the guards away from where I would be kept and I could do the rest of the work. We decided how we were going to do this and Ms Romanoff agreed.

THE NEXT DAY

I took a gun with me and went to his hideout. Even in such a short time, there was tight security on the gate, I had to give him that. I entered the garden 'sneakily' until I caught the eye of a guard. He charged towards me.

As he was nearing me, I pushed the barrel of the gun into his right eye. He screamed in pain. Using that to my advantage, I kneed him in the groin and hit him on his head. He passed out shortly after that.

Now, it was time to pretend.

Four guards came towards me and surrounded me from all directions. One grabbed my head from the back in a headlock. I 'struggled' to get out of it until another one kneed me in the stomach. I coughed out some blood, still struggling. Then I felt something sharp on my neck and all I remember after it is darkness before waking up in a room, tied securely. My vision was blocked by some bag that was on my head.

I was sweating profusely. "Let me go." I screamed. I started moving rapidly, 'trying' to unbind myself. To be honest, I could if I genuinely tried.

Everything was going as we planned.

"I think we should call boss." I heard someone say before being punched in the face. Great.

I heard the door unlock after a few moments.
"Boss, this was the girl trying to sneak up on us." He chuckled. That's when I heard his voice again. So deep and raspy.
"People should know when to not make a fool out of themselves." He commented dryly.

I just kept wiggling in my seat. This acting thing was tiring for sure.

~~~~

well i hope this cleared out some of the things. this probably has no reads by now but i'm writing this for my imagination. this is all inspired from kdramas, shows, books and my VERY interesting dreams. also lemme know if you find any plot holes, i'd be very thankful.
remember to vote if you liked the chapter :)