~obey me 18+

Eunwoo- Piss yourself, bitch...

He growls into her ear, then sinks his teeth into her neck...

Her hips buck and she whimper in shame and lust...

Aera- I cant-

She breathe desperately... He grinds his cock against her ass.

Eunwoo- Do it, uh dick teasing little cunt, or I'll rip that plug out of ur ass and make uh scream for my cock RIGHT HERE...

Eunwoo- OBEY ME

He slaps her ass, jiggling it, squeezing it hard. His voice softens and he licks her neck...

Eunwoo- Squirt for your Master, whore...

Few minutes ago...
Eunwoo rips the bodice of her dress down, along with her bra. He grabs a fistful of her hair and yanks back, thrusting out her breasts. Reaches around and pinches her nipple cruelly.

Uh both were naked on the bed and he had been making her drink water for over an hour. He could see her squirming, holding desperately, waiting for his command. He snapped his fingers and she layed on the bed and closed her mouth over his cock. He held her head down and pushed deeper until he could feel the back of her throat. She resisted a bit, so he smacked her ass as hard as he could.

Eunwoo- No. You keep sucking like a good little slut...

He lifted his hips up and started fucking her face. Everytime she pulled back he slapped her ass again, even harder to remind her who was in charge. He pulled her head off his cock by her hair just to see her catch her breath.

Eunwoo- Are you gonna be a good little slut for me today?

Aera- Yes master

Eunwoo- Are you excited to be my toilet?

As soon as he said that she smiled

Aera- Yes, master... *He chuckled*

Eunwoo- such a slut...

Then he grabbed her head and stuffed his cock back down her throat. It felt amazing being that deep in someone's face. With his hand he reached over and started rubbing her already soaking pussy. She moaned with his cock still in her mouth.

Eunwoo- You see how master rewards for good behavior!!??

Aera- mmmhhmmm... *She murmured*

He pulled her off his and stood up. He grabbed her and placed her on her knees on the floor.

Eunwoo- Rub ur pussy for me. Show me what a dirty fucking slut uh are...

She rubbed herself faster and faster, loving every second of her servitude. Without warning, he aimed his hard cock up in her face and slapped few times with his dick soon she felt some few drops of liquid on her face which was his piss...

He left her hair and went inside the washroom...
It was the first time she had ever been pissed on... and she loved it. She moaned louder and rubbed herself even faster.

His piss was streaming out of his hard cock in a high arc, landing right on the hole... While moaning he felt like someone also came behind him... She sat on the toilet

Aera- piss on me master...

This made the fuck hotter when he heard her lusty voice he can't control himself and started pissin on her... After pissin he took her out by pullin her by her hair...

Eunwoo- Turn around and get on ur hands and knees

She obeyed. He spanked her ass hard...

Eunwoo- uh love being pissed on huh...