Chapter 6

" lucas.. May I come in ..?" athy asked as she peeked inside his room ..

"huh.. Yeah.". He said  as he got up from the couch sitting with a dazed look.. She smiled as she entered the room..

" you are sleeping again..? How come you can sleep all the time..?" she asked as she Sat beside him on the couch her eyes fixated on correcting his messy bangs...when those sapphires looked down straight into his eyes... Her heart skipped a beat...

Those deep red rubies.. Hiding behind those beautiful black lashes.. And that mole under his eyes.. She gulped as she stood up slowly..

"if I feel bored.. I will just sleep.. What is it sia ..?" he asked as he stood up stretching  his body

"umm.. That.. Can you come with me..? I have to go for shopping but daddy won't let me go alone.." she said hesitating

"wait .. I will come after I got changed.." he said and she smiled nodding a yes.

" he said and she smiled nodding a yes

(their outfits)

When he came out he saw her staring at her mobile smiling..

"  Shall we go now..?" she asked smiling

" let's go.." he said and she followed him outside..

" where are we going.? "he asked and she told him the way to  the market. They stopped the bike under a shed and walked inside the market

 They stopped the bike under a shed and walked inside the market

" I don't know our princess would come to the market "

lucas mumbled and athy pouted  .

" don't call me princess..i hate it.. "she said pouting.

" actually I lied.. I didn't came for shopping.. there is a granny here and she is my friend... I came to see her.. Daddy won't let me go saying it's dangerous to go to stranger's house.. That's why I lied "she said smiling sheepishly ..

" huh..? "he followed her confused as they reached a small house at the end of the street.

" granny... "she shouted and an old lady came out and smiled bright