Training With The Toad Sage

Hey guy! I know it has been forever and I am sorry. There will be an A/N explaining my absence at the bottom of this chapter, so be sure to check it out.

___________________________________________________________

 The young blonde's eyes flew open, her head pounding. Her vision was blurred as her eyes tried to come into focus. It didn't take long for her dizzy spell to wear off, her head slumped as she tried to recall the memories of her crazy adventure. She could hear a low chuckle ricochet off the walls around her, which only confirmed her suspicions. She was back inside her brother's head.

 She stood up on shaky legs, leaning against the steel walls and trying to fight off a wave of nausea. Her fists clenched as the pain surged through her body, her eyes shut tightly, as if that would help stop her agonizing hangover. These must have been the consequences of the jutsu used to give her a real body, and she didn't like it one bit. She knew that there would be side effects, but she didn't think they would be this dire. She would have already emptied her stomach if she had actually had a body of her own. But she would have to deal with the insufferable wave of nausea until it dissipated.

She slinked through the halls, the dim light casting an eerie shadow behind her. The water splashed around her as she took heavy steps, the sound echoing off of the walls. She used a hand to support herself as she made it to the Kyubi's cage. She walked as close as she could get before she collapsed in the water, dry heaving due to her non existent stomach. She felt a sharp claw trace down her back in an almost comforting way, causing her to relax under the familiar touch of the fox. She groaned as she sat up, wiping the saliva from her chin.

 "That didn't look like much fun." Kurama said with a hearty chuckle, causing her to glare at her companion. She scoffed loudly before laying back, floating on the waters surface, in an attempt to soothe her ailing stomach.

 "How did your little adventure go?" He asked, leaning against the cage with a bored expression.

 "It was fun. I made new friends, ate lots of food, and met Naruto's team." She stated with a cheerful tone. He laughed at her sudden change in personality.

 "Were they as bad as you described?" He asked while looking at her with an inquisitive stare.

  "Well when Cotton Candy wasn't fangirling over Duckbutt or hitting my brother, she seemed pretty nice. Duckbutt was just rude and tried to kill me! The Scarecrow really didn't care about anything that was going on but you could tell that he was definitely suspicious!" She finished panting, trying to regain to oxygen she lost during her winded statement. Even though she didn't really need it.

"They sounded like a handful, I feel sorry for you." He said with an almost sympathetic smile.

 "It was nothing I couldn't handle. I'm an Uzumaki after all, I can handle anything!" She exclaimed loudly, suddenly back to her old self, before she doubled back over as another wave of nausea hit her. The giant fox sweatdropped, shaking his head in disappointment.

 "I don't think you are going outside for a while." He said slowly, to which she made a noise of denial.

 "As soon as I can, I'm going back out!" Jabbing her thumb outwards as if indicating the real world.

 He went to respond when everything started to tumble around, the water sloshing around wildly as everything shook and spun. Emiko clutched to the bars on Kurama's cage tightly, her nausea worsening due to the spinning. It almost felt like she was plummeting to her death, falling from a tall structure into a bottomless pit. Red started to cloud her vision, the Kyubi letting out a loud growl as his chakra was transferred to her brother.