Announcement!!

Hey everyone! I know that you all probably either hate me or dislike me greatly for not having updated, and I really don't have an excuse. I will update either tonight or tomorrow night with the latest chapter.

 Now time for voting results. As you know, last chapter had the contest to see who would eventually win Emiko's heart. I lost count on how many combined votes I received but I will give you a slight estimate.

#1-Gaara with over 35 votes

#2-Shikamaru with a little over 30 votes

#3-Sasuke with over 15 votes

#4-Kakashi with 2 votes

#5-Shino... with 1 vote

 You guys sure got creative with the Kakashi and Shino, but sorry I will not be using those two for the obvious reasons. Kakashi would be considered a major pedophile and writing about Shino would be next to impossible without making him a bit OOC.

 Now with careful consideration and some wise words from some of my faithful followers on Quotev, I have come to my final decision on the matter.

 The winner is.... All three of the major contestants!!! (Sorry if you wanted Kakashi or Shino)
Some of my peeps on Quotev walked me through what I could do considering that Sasuke lost and I have pretty much an entire story already written for him and I didn't want to let it go to waste.

 So I have decided to write a short story for both Gaara and Shikamaru at the end of the series, kind of like alternate endings. Then I will also have the original Sasuke story up as well so that way we are all happy. You can choose your own paths of the story, that way you can be satisfied without settling.

 I want to thank you all for your overwhelming support! Especially Heartbreaker36, ForeverDreamer37, and GothicPrincess15. You all have been so wonderful to me even though I really don't deserve it. Thank you for sticking with me this long.

Also, be cautious of who talk to on the internet. Some people are OK, but some people are just freaky. I was talking to this random person on a random chat, then he just started asking for a picture of me, where I lived, what my breast size was! Then he started saying that he was going to take my virginity! I told him that I was only 16 and didn't want to talk about that, but he didn't listen! I may be a ditzy teenager but I ain't stupid, I did what any person should do. I blocked him. May this be a lesson to all of you.

 That is all I have to say for now. Again, I will update within two days, and if I don't... Well you have my permission to rant and rave and call me an idiot.

 Until next time! :)