Chapter 6

Subject 1's POV

The lights went out and I barely noticed the two of them leave, I was busy pacing and trying to get this thing off my hand. It read "W.D.G 1-S"

"So this is what she meant by we can't trust him"

"ow ow ow, it won't come off!"

"I should have seen this coming."

"Maybe he did it for a good reason, maybe they can protect us,"

"Don't you remember how much it hurt when he put it on you?"

"Maybe he had to do it that way!"

"Who are you kidding, look at your hand there's nothing good about that thing. It's only going to get worse from here!"

My brother wheezed, "It can't get worse! it can't get worse than this."

I sat with him on the bench, took him in my arms, and while rubbing his head, "Hey, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, it'll be ok."

"We can still trust her, can't we?"

"I'm not sure about that, she didn't come for us when we needed her most,"

"Well, I think she can still be trusted."

"Whatever makes you happy, bro"

Sky's POV

I put Gaster down as soon as we got out of the underground lab. 

"You can find your own way home, actually on second thought, you go home, I'm going to Grillby's!"

With that, I teleported to the place where Harlow usually is. She saw me and, without that unidentifiable accent she puts on for everyone else so no one else knows who she is, asked,"Are you ok?"

"I just had a fight with Gaster, Snowdin please, I'm spending the night at Grillby's tonight"

"Snowdin it is, do you want to talk about it?"

I got on the boat, "No, it's too long of a story for this boat ride."

We had a silent boat ride, where I refrained from crying, partly because I cried a lot when he was drilling those plates into the boys' hands. Before I knew it, we were at Harlow's Snowdin port.

I walked to Grillby's but instead of going through the front, I took out my key to the apartment behind the store and came in that way. Grillby gave it to me for our 3-year anniversary. He asked me to live with him that day too. At this point, I'm seriously considering taking him up on his offer, If it's still open. 

Right now though, I just need his body to distract me. We can talk about why afterward. This wouldn't be the first time I wanted to have sex before talking about what was bothering me. It's mostly because I enjoy sex for more than just the pleasure, I also enjoy the emotional closeness of it. 

I unlocked the door, and I was in the back room. I went to the door separating this room from the bar, and I knocked on it. 

Grillby came in, "Sky! I wasn't expecting you, and you came in through the back... with that expression on your face. Give me a second." 

He closed the door and I heard, "Sis, cover for me, Sky needs me. This is going to be an all-night thing, I can already tell."

I smiled despite my mood. 

After he came back in, he led me upstairs since he knows I like to talk about serious stuff in his room.

"So is this a talk now, or a sex now talk later?"