Chapter 11

Sky's POV

I kept walking, i don't know if i'll walk all the way home, but I kept walking. Within an hour, i made it to the lab, and decided i would try to reach Gaster again. I haven't tried again since i woke up in this new timeline, but I knew i just had to try.

So i walked into the underground lab, that i remember took us 5 years to dig out and furnish it.

I went back to the emitter room. one reason why i don't try to contact Gaster often is becuase i have traumatizing memories of this room, but it seems to be the only room i can contact Gaster in.

I thought of how much i missed him, how much i missed his smile, how i missed tracing my fingers over the cracks on his face and the awe-struck reaction he had when i did it for the first time.

I thought of all those emories as hard as i could, and what i saw after that made me sick to my core. Instead of the Gaster i saw before, one that looked the size of a skeloton and was just a little bit of black goop-stuff, i saw the creature from my memories.

I staggered back, before i saw something in one of his faces, the one that looked like a blaster, he still recognized me, "☝︎✌︎💧︎❄︎☜︎☼︎✍︎ ✌︎☼︎☜︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 💧︎❄︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ ✋︎☠︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎☼︎☜︎✍︎" (Gaster? Are you still in there?)

"☞︎⚐︎☼︎ ☠︎⚐︎🕈︎📪︎ 👌︎🕆︎❄︎ 💣︎✡︎ 💧︎✌︎☠︎✋︎❄︎✡︎ ✋︎💧︎ 👌︎☜︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ☟︎☜︎☹︎👎︎ ⚐︎☠︎ 👌︎✡︎ ✌︎ ❄︎☟︎☼︎☜︎✌︎👎︎📪︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ 💧︎⚐︎💣︎☜︎❄︎✋︎💣︎☜︎💧︎ ✋︎ ☞︎☜︎☜︎☹︎ ✌︎ 😐︎✋︎☠︎👎︎ ⚐︎☞︎ ☼︎✋︎☞︎❄︎ ⚐︎🏱︎☜︎☠︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ✋︎☠︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ✞︎⚐︎✋︎👎︎"(For now, but my sanity is being held on by a thread, and sometimes i feel some kind of rigt opening in the void.)

I gulped, that can only mean one thing, the time he will do those awful things i saw in the past, is imenent.

But it happened sooner than i though, because while i was thinking of what to say next, I saw a green rift open up on his end, and without another word, he slithered through it. The connection was still open, but i didn't want to hear what i knew was happening on the other side, so i turned around, affectively breaking the conection.

I walked out of the lab, and got an idea. If i can measure the iregularites in the lava that Gaster was pushed into, maybe i could figure out how to retrieve him from the void. And with any luck, once he is in the physical realm for good, he will revert to how he used to look.

I went upstairs and took the elevators and went to the axect spot where Gaster was pushed in, at least now there were gaurdrails here. Ever since the core was built, there was always something strange about this lava.  For one thing, the lava in this area only came to be after the core was completed. At first I accumulated it to possibly breaking part of the floor and lava flowed from it, but now I'm not so sure. I was looking down at the lava, trying to think of what kind of tool i could put in it that could withstand the heat, and read the irregularities in it. 

Then it hit me, titanium can withstand the heat, and there is always a lot of titanium falling down the trash in waterfall, I think it's because the humans are trying to fly to the moon and this is their scrap metal, bolstered by my idea, I teleported to the trash heap and started looking for titanium.

While i was looking though, i swear i thought i heard Gaster, when i turned around though, it was Undyne.

"Hey Undyne! What are you doing in the trash heap?"

"I'm looking for armor polish, or even shoe polish. What are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for titanium, I'm going to measure some readings from the lava in the core,"

She chuckled, "You science types, assuming everything needs to be measured. Well if you really want titanium, check the pile closest to the door first, that one has a ton of the stuff,"

"Thanks,"

With that, we went back to looking for our separate things. Undyne was about 5 when we got down here, it's been 10 years now,so she's 15, and wants to be a warrior. Alphys made her armor, their both oblivious about how their feelings for each other are mutual. But I'm not a match-maker, they'll figure it out eventually.

Undyne was right, i found a lot of titanium. When I was satisfied with the amount I had, I dropped it off at my work-station and then teleported home, where Grillby was waiting for me.

"Shouldn't you be at work?"

"My boyfriend senses were tingling that you were having a bad day,"

I raised my eyebrow and smirked at him, "Uh-huh, they boys called you, didn't they?"