Chapter 7

Sky's POV

* 1 month later*

I woke up, and as usual, I felt like there should be someone I'm waking up to, although i don't know who. Maybe I should take up Grillby's offer to live with him.

I disregarded the feeling something is missing in my life like I always do and went to work, where I found Alphys working at her workstation, "Hey Alphys. What are you working on today?"

She told me about something or other when I looked down at a blueprint on the floor, it had some kind of font I couldn't read. It had symbols instead of letters, some of them looked like hands, and it looked like some kind of laser... 

"Hey, Alph, is this blueprint yours? I can't read it."

She looked at it, "I thought it was yours, there seem to be a lot of blueprints and notes like that. Should we get rid of them? We could dedicate today to that, it would take a while."

"Yeah, let's do that."

So we spent the day doing that, and when I got home, I felt an urge to look at my vision book, some of the visions looked blurred like something was erased but it wasn't. This is the first time I've looked at my vision book in forever since I also haven't had a vision in a while, which is strange on its own.

After I looked at my vision book and went to Grillby's.

I met him in the backroom and asked him, "Do you remember when you asked me to move in with you?"

"Yes. Are you taking me up on my offer?"

"Kind of, how about you move in with me? Think about it, we wouldn't have to worry about your sister walking in on us, and it'd be bigger."

He took my hands in his, "Anything you want, as long as I get to live with you."

I took out the spare key I had, something I assumed I made to ask Grillby to live with me, but it looks older than I'd been wanting him to move in with me.

"You came prepared. What if I had said no?"

I kissed him on the cheek and put the key in his hand, which didn't melt since gaster can control the heat of his flames, "Because I knew you'd say yes, i've had you wrapped around my finger since we met in highschool babe~"

As I pulled back I saw him roll his eyes until suddenly, I was lying on my back with him on top of me pinning me down, "Not so sassy now, are you?"

I looked away, blushing, he moved my chin towards him and he kissed me softly, "I love you Sky." he said against my lips

"I love you more,"

I brought him back down and crashed my lips into his, I was overwhelmed with joy that he would live with me, hopefully, that will stop the aching feeling that I should have someone to wake up to.

I cheered internally when he yielded to me with a moan and our tongues danced for what felt like hours before we pulled back, smiling. 

He sat me back up and put me in his lap, "I would love to fuck your brains out, but I've had a long day"

I nuzzled into his neck, "That's fine, we can just go to sleep, as long as you spoon me,"

"Always,"

I had a dream that felt like a vision but it was different.

I was sitting at a table in Alphys's lab under the main one, the one she never lets me into. I was talking to the air, "I missed you."

I thought I heard the air say "Help"