Chapter 9

Sky's POV

I went to my room, and before I could go to bed, I remembered something else, a day I had forgotten because it was possibly the scariest day of my life:

Gaster was creating some kind of rift when this huge, black mass came through. It was as big as the room, which was a good 10 feet by 10 feet, and as tall as the roof, which was 12 feet, and it seems there was more of it still in the rift. It had bones floating inside of it and had more than one face. One of the said faces looked vaguely like Gaster's except it was smiling creepily. 

The first thing it did, looked at the boys and say, "Hmm, two morsels"

It had a voice that sounded like it was echoing itself with each word. And, if I didn't know any better, I'd say it almost sounds like Gaster's voice, but that's ridiculous.

It immediately tried to blast the boys by opening its main mouth, which bore a striking resemblance to a blaster, and we saw a laser forming. 

But before I could react, Gaster put himself between the thing and the boys, putting up bone defenses, "Stay behind me"

At this time, I had gotten out of my shock and stood next to Gaster, following suit and putting up defenses.

"Hm, if it isn't W.D. Gaster. How young you look! These little ones must be your children,"

We both said in stereo, "I have no children, "

"Hmm, you're very protective of strangers then,"

I got 1-S's attention, "1-S, go to the terminal and shut down the program,"

"But-"

I put up a defense of bones in his path from the middle of the room where we currently were and to to the terminal at the end of the room, as well as in front of the terminal.

"Ok"

1-S made his way to the terminal and started trying to shut down the program that started this.

While he was doing that, the thing kept talking, only to Gaster and completely ignoring me, "Hmm, you must still be linear at this time... interesting."

"Did you intend to bring me here, now? A shame we've never discussed it before."

"This plane is nicely physical, it makes one want to stretch a little. Casualty has its threads around you. But now I wonder, does it offer your son the same protection?"

"He's not my son,"

"But they each share a piece of one of your souls, isn't it semantics at that point?"

2-P spoke up from behind Gaster, "What did you want? Why did you attack us?"

"I was curious, as I am now. I want to see how easy it will be to kill you,"

"Why?? We didn't do anything to you!"

"You'd be surprised how often that doesn't matter"

"That's not fair!"

"Yes, that's correct"

2-P, bolstered by the fact Gaster who had moved to the side of him, protected him once more when he felt 2-P might be in danger again, said"You leave us alone! We're not scared of you!"

"Is that so? What a little hero you have Gaster. He looks like you, you know"

I had moved to the terminal sometime around talking about sharing pieces of our souls, this thing was as annoying as it was terrifying, it needed to go back to hell where it came from.