1☆

About you: you're an only child, you live with your mom and she's a nurse
You recently moved to a new neighbourhood
in Germany. You were very excited since it was a new place. You arrived and you started helping your mom with the boxes until you saw a boy near your age, he was looking at you, he came up to you and said "hi are you new here?" You replied "yes we have just moved from (your hometown)"
"Oh nice, would you like some help?" He said (Ofc you said because the boxes were heavy) "Yes please thank you sm!"
As you were finished with the boxes he introduced himself, his name was Tom and he had a twin brother named Bill. You sort of liked him, he had the browniest, dreamy eyes and hair. After he left you started unpacking, you finally finished you were so shattered you went to your new room and got ready for bed.
You got changed into your pajamas and were about to go to bed until you heard a tap on your window, you turned to see Tom. You asked him "heyy what are you doing here?" "Idk i'm just bored, can I come in?" He asked.
You said sure and opened the window for him. He jumped on your bed and was jealous how comfy it was. You guys started talking and you couldn't stop staring at his dreamy eyes. You were enjoying his dreamy eyes. You were enjoying his company and asked if he wanted to stay over (Ofc he said yes) you guys watched netflix and you feel asleep on his chest.
It was the next morning you woke up to you and Tom snuggling together, you saw that he was still asleep you got up slowly and stares at him, he woke up to you staring at him "like something you see princess?" You started blushing "n-no" you both giggled as you started snuggling up to eachother. An hour later Tom had to go. You both said goodbye and you got changed.
You went downstairs and saw your mom „heyy mom how are you?" „Hey darling I just want to say that I won't be back until the next week, I have lots of work and things coming up" „Ok mom no problem!" You had your breakfast and said goodbye to your mother. You realized that you were almost late for your new school. You took your house keys and left for school. When you got there you saw Tom "oh heyy Tom!!" "Hey princess how are you?" You guys talked but then class started, you both said goodbye and you got to class. You made a lot of new friends and you became quite popular. It's the end of the day and you walk home with Tom before you said goodbye he said "hey Y/N I really like you..." I know it's early but I can't keep it, will you be my girlfriend?"