12★

You woke up before Tom, he was sleeping between your thighs, you quickly moved, so he couldn't hear you.
You hugged him and realized that he's sick.
You were worried so you ran to the bathroom, splashed a random t-shirt with cold water and put it on his forehead.
He woke up and told you he doesn't feel well.
You told him that it's okay and took off his shirt to clean up the place where Tom and Klaus were fighting.
Klaus had hurt him really bad.
You gave him some medicine and put him in a new t-shirt.
You took his jeans off, he smirked.
-Really Tom? I'm just trying to clean your wounds-I said irritated
-Okay, okay sorry-he replied
You cleaned some cuts he had on his legs.
He groaned in pain
You out some bandaids on and changed him into comfortable pants.
You hugged him, he wrapped his hand around you and kissed you.
He pulled u closer and put you on top of him.
As he put you on top of him, he whispered into your ear, you blushed.
Things got a little spicy
Okay I'm gonna say this, you had sex.
After you finished, you went to get him some water because he had a dreadful headache.
He drank it and felt a lot better.
He held your hand and stared into your eyes.
After some time you both fell asleep.
The next morning Tom was feeling a lot better.
He thanked you for taking care of him and took some medicine before practice.
Bill was making breakfast and singing, it was so fun. You guys practiced a lot for the next big concert coming up.
You packed your things and left three days before the concert, so you could have some time before it.
You all got in the tour bus, there was a fit guy there. He quickly approached you and sat next to you, he basically sat in Tom's seat.
"Hey princess, you are a pretty one"
You stared at him weirdly, but before you could do or say something, Tom was right behind him smirking.
Tom said:
"Hey bro I think that you're in the wrong place"
"Uh, nope I'm in the right spot w my girlfriend"
You began coughing
"Girlfriend?!" You started laughing
"Yes, love at first sight"
He sounded really confident saying that
Tom grabbed him by his shirt and punched him really hard.
"Next time just get off my seat you pervert"
He kicked him in the stomach and sat on his seat.
You looked him in the eyes and said
"Hey, sorry about that Tom"
He looked at you and whispered
"Everyone who messes with my love will get fucked"
You smiled and kissed his lips
Bus began driving, that boy looked at us, he was furious and went to the back of the bus.
Bill was sitting behind you, he looked at you and said
"Damn girl that boy was weird"
"Weird as hell" I said
Tom slept on your shoulder, you leaned your head on his head while holding hands.
Bill, Gustav and Georg couldn't stop taking photos of you and saying how sweet you are together.
You and Tom started laughing when you saw them. You played with his hands and he was squeezing your thigh.
Soon you got there and started unpacking your things. You couldn't reach the wardrobe so Tom put you on his shoulders.
As you were folding your clothes and putting them in the wardrobe Tom kissed your thighs.
You were finished, but he wasn't.
He carried on kissing them, he put you on his bed, he was kissing you all the way up to your lips, he made out with you.
He was biting your lips and leaving marks on them. You were holding each other's necks and left there a lot of hickeys.