14★

Bill opened the door to find out it was Tom.
Bill said
"What do you want?"
Tom looked over to see you in bill's hoodie admiring the TV.
"HELLO!" Tom screamed.
He ran to you and hugged you.
You pushed him and asked what does he want.
"I need to explain" Bill came up to him and pushed him off.
"Bro? You're my brother, you need to know that lya is my best friend!"
"OH SHIT IT WAS HER?!"
Bill screamed in shock
"YES!"
You just sat there wondering what the hell was going on. Tom eventually told you that it was his best friend and apologized to you that he didn't told you about best friend.
"I love you" he said
Tom told you that it was his best friend and he called him Lya for short. You apologized to Tom. You all laugh about it because it was such a shitty mistake.
-Tom, bro pls stol sending him hearts, that looks very gay-Bill said
-I'm pretty sure that i'm straight as fuck, but yeah now that I see that, this is pathetic-Tom responded. Time went by so fast that none of you realized that Georg and Gustav were still in the restaurant wondering what tf is going on.
You came back to the restaurant, you didn't even walked through the door and Georg was yelling to you all.
"Oh so you finally decided to come back"
You all giggled and began eating.
After you went upstairs, you noticed that there was a speaker and you could choose songs on it
You smiled and choose Tom's favorite playlist.
You dance, Tom grabbed  your waist and smiled at you, you both danced to the music.
He kissed your neck, as you held onto his.
-I'm really sorry for this, baby-you said
-It's okay, don't worry about it, it's honestly my fault, I should've just told you-he replied
You both smiled at each other, but then suddenly someone banged on the door.
It was some super short man that was yelling to you to shut up and turn the music down.
Tom walked towards that man.
Shorty got scared and ran away.
You giggled as he held your waist.
You drank alcohol and quickly got drunk.