2★

You said yes, you were so happy he liked you. He smiled and said„okay darling i have to go, I love you" you both kissed and went to your houses. You got to your house but your mom wasn't there, you ordered some food because you didn't know how to cook.
After you ate, you locked all the doors and went upstairs. You started to study for a test (it wasn't really your thing so you watched Netflix) you watched Netflix and suddenly heard tapping on your window, it was Tom. You open your window "hello love" you say "hello darling, may I come in?" You open the window and he jumps in on your bed "is everything alright?" You ask "yeah I just couldn't stop thinking abt you" he says and leans in for a kiss, you both end up making out he takes your top and starts kissing your neck leading for loads of hickeys on your neck. You both end up getting exhausted so you stop and cuddle together.
It's the next morning and you see that Tom is out of bed. You go downstairs to see Tom making breakfast. "Aww Tom, love you didn't have to" you kissed his cheek. He chuckles "I can't leave my princess doing it by herself" you laugh and kiss him again. After you ate your breakfast you complimented his cooking (he was very happy).
Tom ends up leaving since he had to go practice with his band since a new tour was coming up. You were so happy for him. When he left you were really bored and invited some friends over. When they arrived you guys went up to your room and started doing karaoke and spin the bottle, you guys even went in the pool.
Hour later they had to go and you were left with your bsf. You both watched movies and baked, but sadly she had to go too.😭
When she left you ended up going round Toms because you wanted to hang out. You knocked on the door to see his brother Bill. You never saw him before and you introduced yourself "Nice to meet you, may I come in?" He let you in and you both started talking until you saw Tom walking down. He was jealous so he stole you and took you to his room. "Hey darling" he said "hello love" he chucked you on his bed and started kissing you. You were giggling because he kept kissing your neck (you're ticklish here). He took his shirt off and went for more ykykyk🤭
After that you both cuddled and went to sleep.