17☆

...ask her who she likes the most out of all of us
You hesitated, but Bill begged you, because he really liked that girl.
-Okay, fine, I'll do it!-You said rolling your eyes
As you went up to that girl she looked up at you
-Oh, hey, what's up?-she said confused
-Hey, I just wanted to ask you, if you had to choose, who would you choose out of all these guys in the jacuzzi over there?
She smirked, went up to Tom and sat on his lap. She looked up and winked to tell you that she choose Tom. Your smile faded as Tom smirked, you could tell, he liked it.
You grabbed a towel and left.
-What the fuck, Tom?!-Bill said pushing her off
-Sorry love, I got a girlfriend-he said winking at her, she sat there and realized, you were his gf.
She quickly got out of the jacuzzi and ran after you. You were about to go to the elevator, when she slide in.
-Oh my god, I am so sorry, I didn't realized that you were together
-Hey, you're not the one to blame, I'm just really mad at Tom
She hugged you
-You really deserve better
-Yeah, i guess
-Hey, I think you're really cool, wanna be friends?-she asked
You smiled at her and agreed, you exchanged numbers, you two couldn't stop talking on the way back. You both ended up going to the bar in your bikinis and shorts.
You bought drinks and started talking. You thought she was really cool too, later she had to leave, but it was okay, because you had her number.
(Quick info, you found out, she lived in the neighborhood where you and your mom lived)
You both said goodbye to each other and got back to your hotel rooms.
It was really dark in your room, since you didn't turn on the lights. You dropped your things and started to change. All of a sudden someone pinned you to a table, it was Tom.
-I'm so sorry, love-he said
You tried to ignore him and get out of his trap, but you couldn't, you were completely stuck.
He held your waist with one hand, he was holding your hands with the other one.
-Would you like me to repeat, love?-He said
-Tom, stop-you groaned
He didn't listen.
-y/n, do you forgive me?-he said even louder.
You still ignored him. It went super quiet.
He leaned on your neck and started biting it as hard as he could.
He held your hands, his hands were so warm, so soft and delicate.