4★

You were stunned by the way how Tom broke this boy's nose in one punch. "Don't fckin touch her again" they nodded and ran away. He looked at you, he was pissed. "Tom?? It wasn't my fault, I swear!" You say "oh really?" "Yes really" "well why did you let him to kiss you, huh?" You guys ended up arguing on the way back. Before he left you said "Tom if I didn't love you, why would I do that?" You leaned in and kissed him. You wrapped you arms around  his neck while he wrapped his arms around your waist. Ok, ok i'm sorry I overreacted, I can't possibly get over you" he says, you laugh and kiss his cheek.
You both say goodbye and go your separate ways, you FaceTimed your friend and bantered about that one girl "Ikr she's so annoying" "Omg tell me abt it" you guys laugh and tell eachother abt how excited you guys are to meet eachother tomorrow.
Your bsf had to leave since she had to have dinner. You both say goodbye. After that you call Bill to help you with homework. He answers "heyy y/n homework??" "Yes bill you know me" you guys are giggling and he helps you with homework. "Ok what's ...." You guys finished and ended up taking about school until you saw Tom walking in on FaceTime "oh hey darling, homework?" U smile "yes"
You guys laugh and Tom joins the convo but then you have to leave because u had to eat dinner. You all say goodbye. After you ate it was a little late so you got to bed and fell asleep. It's the next morning and you wake up at 7:00 you didn't want to get up but then you remembered that you needed to hurry for school. "Aah you scream, you rush and get changed. You have your breakfast and say bye to your mom. You're outside and you see Tom and Bill waiting for you "hii guys!!" You say out of breath "heyy what's the rush?" You tell them abt how you woke up at 7:00 and they laugh.
You guys arrive and everyone is jealous as you hold hands with Tom (he's very popular and picky with girls) all the girls stare at you while you kiss Tom goodbye. Your friends came up to you and screamed "OMG!!" "You're dating Tom" "ahh omg i'm so happy for you!" You laugh "hey hey calm down" you saw the annoying pick me bitch in the group giving you a dirty look (the one that you and your bsf talk abt) "oh well it's not like they're going to be together for ages, he will propably break your heart like he did to other girls" you took that personally and stood up saying "no, not really he treats me better than any man would that would date your disrespect ass" your friends start hyping you up as she scoffs and walks away. You are late for class so you say goodbye to your friends and go to class. You were so bored so you passed a note to Tom saying "omg I wish we could leave rn" he passed one back saying "I wish we were in this class alone so I could pin you down!" You look at it and write "you're so funny haha" when he read it he looked dead serious. The teacher sees you both passing notes so you got detention, the teacher had to go to a meeting which might take an hour or more. When the teacher left Tom came up to you and started kissing you "omfg i've missed you". Haha you say "Tom not here, we can get caught" "well i don't really care" he says.