9☆

"Hello?" It was Georg.
"Oh what's up georg"
"hey bro I just wanted to say..."
As they were talking you started to get undressed, you wrap a towel and pass them. Tom watches you go in and tells Georg that he's gotta go. You hear them both say goodbye. You drop the towel and get into the shower.
You hear the door crack open and Tom gets in the shower with you. Aaaand yk what happens next IM SO EMBARRASSED BUT I JUST HAD TO PUT IT HERE
Once you finished you both get out of the shower. You lay onto the bed with just your bra and tom's boxers on. He lays down with shorts on and you both end up watching netflix.
You love him sm, you were just staring at his eyes. He was smirking because he knew you were staring at him. As you stared he said "you're obsessed w me baby" you looked away blushing, you tried to get up but he pulled you by your waist. You laughed and it turned into a little play fight.
-Hahaha stop Tom-
-NEVERRR- he wrapped his legs around yours and started to pull you in and kissing you on your neck. He puts his hand on your waist and you get butterflies. You guys ended up sleeping because you were super tired (it was 2:00 a.m.)
Tom's pov
I woke up and saw her head resting on my arm and cuddled tight into me, i hugged her tight to get comfortable and she woke up to see me already staring at her angel's face. She smiled and gave me a kiss which turned out to be a french kiss. After we crawled out of bed she put my oversized shirt on, she was SINKING in this t-shirt but still looked adorable.
y/n's pov
I feel asleep cuddled into Tom, i felt him moving closer to me and hugging me. I woke up to see him staring at me with his dreamy eyes, I smiled and kissed him, after that we got out of the bed and I put his oversized shirt on, I was sinking in it, but it's okay because it was Tom's t-shirt. We began to practice playing guitar, it was very fun. It was time for us to get ready, I put a skirt and a cropped top, he wouldn't stop staring so i changed my skirt to baggy jeans. As we got on stage I started playing guitar while Tom was holding me by the waist, I walked forward and started singing with Bill. Fan girlies went absolutely crazy, but were jealous about me singing with Bill. After our concert ended it was time to go home.
back to normal pov
Before you could get in the bus Tom stopped you and told you the best news ever.