11☆

A cold big hand was covering your mouth as you tried to see something in the dark.
All of a sudden someone's lips touched yours, you recognized this person, it was Tom.
You knew what he was trying to do, he honestly wanted it really bad so you put your hands on his chest and went along with it.
After a few minutes you realized something was wrong and turned the lights on
"Love something seems off-"
Your eyes widened as you saw who was the person you thought was Tom,
it was Klaus, Tom's enemy.
„Hello sweetheart, do I remind you of smn?"
He asked laughing at your reaction
You slapped him and tried to run, but he grabbed you by waist and tried to kiss you.
"Get the fuck off of me you fucking moron"
You tried to fight him with all your strength, but he was too strong.
He put you closer to him and began taking your shirt off while you were trying to push him off.
Tom walked upstairs panicking
"Oh fuck no" he said with the angriest look on his face i've ever seen
Tom approached Klaus and started to fight with him, there was Klaus's blood everywhere but Tom didn't stop.
It got so bad that you had to brag
"Tom, stop there's his blood everywhere how are you gonna clean this?"
Tom didn't listen
You got scared and ran away.
You realized how really strong Tom actually is, you were scared of him a little.
You knocked on the door to your house but nobody opened, ur mom must've gone to work.
You saw Tom approaching you with blood all over his shirt.
You began sobbing and hugged him.
„Darling shh it's okay, you're safe now"
he said, his voice was so calming but it made you feel things that you couldn't really explain.
He picked you up and took to his house.
You waited for Klaus to get taken by the police.
They finally arrived and took him to their car.
They questioned you and Tom and thanked Tom for protecting you.
-Mhm your boyfriend's a keeper-policeman smiled at you
-Ah yeah i guess he is haha-you smiled back
You hugged Tom, he held your waist.
"Hey darling, I'm so sorry that happened, we're lucky Bill's not here to see all this.
He put you on his bed and hopped next to you, he rest his hair on your chest, you played with his hair.
You told him how much you love him and how you want to be with him forever.
Tom smirked
"Ahh haha I love you too darling" he said in a tired voice
Tom fell asleep on you, you fell asleep later.