Chapter 1 (Picture of Lauren)

"WAKE UP LO!" My twin brother yells at me, slamming my door open to our conjoining rooms. My names Lauren, people that are close to me call me Lo.

"Get out Stevie!" I mumble into my pillow, covering my face with my blankets and throwing my stuffed bear at him. He laughs, showing off his brilliant smile. My brother is really cute. He's one of those guys that you look at and see no flaws, then you go home and live with him. He has green-gray eyes that are absolutely gorgeous, the kind you get lost in. His smile is perfect, the kind that makes you smile back to him. His hair is a mixture or brown with blond streaks, swooping across his face. His body is amazing, and I should know, I'm his sister. He has muscles, abs and is built really well. He's the best brother.

We're fraternal twins, but you can tell we're twins. I have dark brown hair because I dyed it. I have green-gray eyes.

I get out of bed and comb my hair, letting the curls fall down my back. I have a nice body, so I'm told. I have a nice butt and a nice rack, and I have abs because I go to work out with Stevie every other day. I put on a pair of dark Hollister jeans and a lavender sweater and black vans. I do my make-up, which Stevie claims that it adds and extra 10 pounds.

I have a little sister named Katherine, she's 4 weeks old. My parents aren't awake at this time, so I have to check on Katy in the morning, changing her diaper or feeding her or burping her. I love her. She's amazing. I run across the hall and quietly open the door, seeing Katherine wide awake, watching the Disney mobile above her head. I silently walk over, watching my baby sister. My sister is small, only 11 pounds. She has thin, blond hair, and you can't tell the color of her eyes yet, but I think she is going to have blue or green eyes.

She looks like me and Stevie, you can tell. "Katherine!" I chime, causing her to turn and smile. She squeaks, as I pick her up. I feed her her bottle, burp her, then change her, putting her back to bed.

I walk to my brothers room and open the door. He has on his pants and is trying to pick out a shirt. I smile sitting on his bed, "Wear the black long sleeves." I say, as he pulls the black shirt out of his closet.

"Thanks." He says. He looks at me and nods. We're really close. I can walk into his room and he can tell me if I look hot by the nod of his head or not. We're more like best friends then brother and sister.

"Good. You almost ready?" I have to drive, since he got his car taken away. He nods his head, fixing his hair, and grabbing his backpack. I go and get my iPhone and back pack, fixing my make-up, and running out the door grabbing an apple on the way out.

I pick up my keys, and text Garrett before I leave. Garrett is my boyfriend. He has a fraternal twin that doesn't go to our school, but he starts on Monday, it's Friday. I've never seen him before not even in pictures. But if he's anything like Garrett then he's gonna be hot!

Garrett is tan, brown eyes, and dark brown swoopy hair. He has a great smile and is amazing. He's so sweet and kind, and understands me. We're all Juniors in high school.

'Hey babe. I'm on my way! :) <3' I text him.

He answers right away. 'Ok. see you soon bae. ;)' He says.

Soon we're at school, we get out, lock the car, and start to walk towards the front door, when someones hand slips perfectly into mine. I jump and see his perfect smile, smiling down at me.

I smile, "Garrett!" I squeal, throwing my hands around his neck, wrapping him in a hug. He wraps his arms around my waist, placing his head on my shoulder. We hold each other for a while, before Stevie makes a gaging sound.

I roll my eyes, letting go, hearing Garrett sigh. "Shut up, you're just jealous."

He scoffs, "Of what! I could get any girl I want here." I roll my eyes, grabbing Garrett's hand, and walking towards the door, knowing that Stevie is right.