A happy ending

The continuation of the last part. Enjoy!

- Purple's POV -

We all stood in the hallway, waiting for something to happen. I mean, not all of us were standing, as Blue and Orange were still on the floor.

Red: *sigh* Ok, first of all - Blue, get off of Orange.

As Blue lets go of the dino's neck, Orange starts coughing.

Orange: *cough* Blue asshole!

Blue: Little orange bitch!

Then I see Orange trying to pick himself up from the floor. He starts to wobble and loses his balance. I think fast and catch him, before he falls back on the ground.

Purple: Are you ok?!

Orange: *tries to balance on his own* I think so... My nose kinda hurts, but I'll be fine.

Red: Ahem! Could we all focus, as I think we have more important things to talk about.

I let go of Orange, who finally got his balance back.

Red: Ok, my first question is: Purple how are you here?! I thought you left!

Purple: No, I did not leave. I was here the whole time.

Red: But how did you get out of the vents? I locked every single one of them!

I didn't know how to answer. I didn't want to say that Orange helped me, as I would definitely get him in trouble. But to my suprise, the little dino spoke for himself:

Orange: I helped her. I opened the vents with a screwdriver.

And then, before Red even opens his mouth, we hear Blue speak:

Blue: Wait, so that's what you've been doing every night? Talking with Purple?

Orange: Yes Blue, that was my secret.

Red: How long have you been doing this?

Purple: About a month now.

Red: So that's why you came back! To turn everyone else against me!

Purple: What are you talking about?!

Red: I know I wasn't.... the best father in the past. So that's why I decided to change and fix everything. It was all going well, but about a month ago, Orange started to be more agressive towards me, and that's definitely your fault! And since you're back, lemme tell you something: We. Don't. Need. You. I don't want you to ruin the good situation between me and the boys!

- Orange's POV -

The moment I hear those words, I stop holding in my anger. I snap:

Orange: GOOD SITUATION?! YELLING AND HITTING US FOR THE SMALLEST MISTAKES, STAYING IN YOUR LAB THE WHOLE DAY, ONLY COMING OUT TO PUNISH US WHEN WE DO SOMETHING WRONG! YOU CALL THAT "A GOOD SITUATION"?! WELL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU RED PIECE OF SHIT?! THAT AIN'T A GOOD SITUATION!!!! YOU NEVER CARED FOR US!!! NEVER!!!! YOU NEVER HELPED GREEN WITH HIS BLINDNESS!!! YOU NEVER TRIED TO GET BLUE'S EYE FIXED!!! YOU DIDN'T LET PURPLE BE HER OWN PERSON AND LOCKED HER IN THE VENTS!!! AND ME?! THE ONLY THING YOU'VE EVER DONE FOR ME WAS CREATING ME!!! AND THAT'S IT!!! YOU ONLY SEE US AS STUPID EXPERIMENTS, YOUR KILLING MASHINES, NOT AS ACTUALL PEOPLE!!!! YOU NEVER GAVE A FUCK ABOUT OUR FEELINGS!!!! NEVER!!!

- Blue's POV -

I look suprised at Orange. I never knew he had so much in him. He wasn't wrong tho.

Red: *sigh* You're right. I'm not a good father. I never was and never will be. I was always terrible to all of you. I never treated you like actual people. I know, I'll never be able to fix the mistakes I've made, but let me say one more thing: I'm sorry... I'm sorry for never caring about you. I know, that what I've done is unforgivable... but you don't have to forgive me. I'm willing to leave you guys alone. I can move out somewhere, if that will be better for you.

- Orange's POV -

We just stood there, frozen. Red has never apologized before. I didn't know what to do. He caused so much pain to us, but at the same time he seemed actually sorry. And then, suddenly, something unbelievable happened! Purple, the person Red caused the most pain to, walked up to Red:

Purple: Red, I forgive you.

We we're all shoked, especially Red.

Red: Why?

Purple: Because everyone makes mistakes, and everyone deserves a second chance.

Suddenly Red just squeazed Purple in a hug.

Red: Thank you!

I take a deep breath and take a step forward.

Orange: I forgive you.

Blue: Me too.

Green: Me three.

We all start talking and laughing together, for the first time in years. Suddenly Green asks:

Green: Uhh, guys. It's like 5.07 AM. We should probably go to bed.

Red: Right! We should all go to sleep. Good night everybody!

Then we all say "good night" and return to our rooms.

YEEEEEAAAAH!!! I finally finished! This took forever to write, but I'm quite happy with this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it too
This chapter was 900 words.
Stay safe friends and I will see you in the next chapter! :)