One difference

This is gonna be fun •w• Enjoy!

- Cyan's POV -

It wasn't hard to notise that Orange was thinking about something. We were hanging out, talking, but he was oddly quiet.

Cyan: Orange? You good?

He flinched as he heard my voice.

Orange: Sorry, what were you saying?

Cyan: I was asking, if you're ok. You seem to have a concern. You good?

Orange: *sight* I have to ask you guys a question...

Yellow tilted his head, as he usually does when he's curious.

Yellow: What's up?

Orange: *clears voice* Uh... You guys probably notised how my phone was ringing a lot...

Cyan: It was hard not to.

Orange: Yeah... about that... I talked to Red. He explained that the whole "kicking me out" thing wasn't meant to happen. And he said that I could come back, but I didn't want to leave you guys behind soo...

Cyan: So?

Orange: I- uh... Look, the deal is, that if you guys want to, you can come back too. To be honest Red was suprised that you guys are alive- but he said that he would be more than happy to have you guys back...!

I felt anger build up in me. Who does he think he is?

Cyan: You see Orange, the three of us - you, me, Yellow - we have a lot in common. We're all dino-like, we're all different than the others, we were all thrown out like a piece of garbage. But here's the one difference: Red actually cares about you. So if you think that I'm gonna come back to him and act like nothing happened, than you're wrong!

Orange: Come on Cyan, you're not the only one who was treated like shit by Red. Besides, he's changing.

Cyan: He threw you out. Is that the type of "change" we're talking about?

Orange: Damnit, you know what I mean. He wants to fix his mistakes.

Cyan: HOW IS HE SUPPOSED TO FIX TRAUMA?! HOW IS HE SUPPOSED TO FIX THAT?! HE THREW ME OUT LIKE A PIECE OF GARBAGE, JUST BECAUSE OF THE WAY I LOOK!!! HE DIDN'T HELP YELLOW AT ALL!! HE USED HIM LIKE A FUCKING TEST SUBJECT!!!! HE KEPT HIM TRAPPED IN THE LAB FOR 6 GODDAMN YEARS, ABUSING HIM, ONLY TO THROW HIM OUT TOO!! HOW DOES HE WANNA FIX THAT?!?!?!?

I panted for air. I haven't yelled this much in a while. I notised that Yellow turned slightly pale. He didn't like it when I yelled. I sighed. I placed my tail on his shoulder.

Cyan: *whispering* Sorry...

Orange: *sigh* I- I don't know how he wants to fix that. I-... It's just that... I wanted you guys to come with me... But I understand if it's too hard for you. I'll grab my stuff and leave.

He stopped right before leaving the room.

Orange: Bye guys. It was nice meeting ya.

And then he left the room.

- Orange's POV -

I quickly grabbed my bag and left the building. And then I ran. I ran and ran and ran with one thought in my mind: "Congratulations Orange, you lost two more people you cared for, including your brother."

I didn't know what to do, other then go home. I walked through the forest. I eventually made it to the tree where Cyan and Yellow left their note. I sighed. I sat down next to it to rest a little bit. I started thinking about people. First Cyan and Yellow, Red and then Purple came to my mind. I'm gonna have to apologize to her once I get bac home. I wonder if she'll forgive me...

Suddenly, a wierd noise pulled me out of my thoughts. It came from the nearby bushes. It sounded like an animal. I tilted my head, wondering what it was. The noise was becoming louder, untill two creatures collapsed out of the bush.

Cyan: I hate goddamn nature!

My eyes widened in suprise as I saw Yellow and Cyan.

Orange: Wha- What are you guys doing here?

Yellow picked himself up and walked up to me.

Yellow: We wanted to apologize for Cyan's behaviour earlier. We decided that we'll give Red a second chance.

Cyan: Speak for yourself!

Yellow: *sigh* We're coming with ya.

I felt a smile spread across my face. I couldn't believe my ears!

Orange: Well then, let's get going! We're still kinda far away.

So we set off. This was the nicest hike of my life, even if Cyan kept making it clear that she was talked into this and that it wasn't her idea.

As the sun was starting to set, we made it home.

Yellow: Wow... I don't even remember the last time I've been here...

Orange: Any... memories coming back?

Yellow: Mainly past trauma...

Cyan: See? I told you coming here was a bad idea.

Yellow: I can handle it. I wouldn't be able to fully run away from it anyway...

Cyan: So? How are planning to i introduce us Mr. 'I was kicked out by accident'?

Orange: I dunno... We'll see how it'll play out.

I walked up to the door. At first I wanted to walk in, but I changed my mind in the last second. Instead I rang the bell and waited for someone to open the door.

And that's all you're gonna get! >:3
This chapter was rather boring to write ngl, but the next one will be more emotionall and interesting!!
This chapter was 908 words
Stay safe friends and I will see you in the next chapter :)