Not a simple sorry

Alrighty guys! This it it! The talk!
Enjoy~

- Purple's POV -

The atmosphere was pretty akward. We were both quiet. What was I supposed to say? I fidgeted with my hands, not knowing what to do.

Orange: Look, Purple. I... I'm sorry. I know that what I did was wrong and I regret it. I-

Purple: And what am I supposed to do with that. A 'sorry' doesn't fix everything, y'know?

Orange: *irritated sigh* I know. That's why I wanted to say that-

Purple: I don't think you understand. You hurt me Orange. Very deeply. And if you think that a simple apology will fix it all, then you're wrong.

Orange: I didn't say that it would work! What I'm trying to say here is-

Purple: I just want you to be aware that-

Orange: GODDAMN IT! WOULD YOU STOP FUCKING INTERRUPTING ME EVERY FIVE SECONDS?! I'M TRYING TO FUCKING SAY SOMETHING!

Purple: WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD'VE SPOKEN SOONER, BEFORE YOU STARTED THIS WHOLE MESS!

Orange: HOW IS IT ALL MY FAULT?!

Purple: YOU FUCKING PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE!!

Orange: YEAH, WELL YOU VOTED FOR ME TO GET KICKED OUT!!

Purple: OH PLEASE, YOU WERE GONE FOR LIKE TWO DAYS, NO BIG DEAL!!

Orange: IT IS A BIG DEAL!! TO BE HURT LIKE THAT BY A PERSON WHO'S SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!

Purple: THEN I GUESS THAT MAKES US EAVEN!!

Orange: Pff... STOP OVERREACTING!!

Purple: OVERREACTING?! OVER-FUCKING-REACTING?!?! HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH A THING?!

Orange: IT'S VERY EASY TO SPEAK LIKE THAT TO A PERSON YOU HATE!

Purple: ... so you actually-

Orange: YES! YES, I FUCKING DO! I HATE YOU WITH A GREAT PASSION FOR BEING SUCH A STUPID BITCH! ONLY THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF ALL THE TIME!!

Purple: OH REALLY?! I'M THE SELFISH ONE HERE?! SAYS THE PERSON THAT WAS BEING A SELFISH LITTLE FUCK FROM THE BEGINING!!

Orange: REALLY?! WELL, SINCE I WAS SO TERRIBLE, WHY DID YOU 'RAISE' ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

Purple: BECAUSE I FUCKING CARED!! I CARED ABOUT YOU LIKE NO OTHER PERSON, EVER!! BUT NOW I SEE THAT I JUST WAISTED MY TIME!

Orange: Y'KNOW WHAT?! FUCK YOU!! FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!! I DON'T NEED YOU IN MY LIFE!!! I NEVER DID AND I NEVER WILL!!! JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!

Purple: OH WITH GREAT FUCKING PLEASURE!! WOULDN'T WANNA RUIN YOUR LIFE A LITTLE MORE BY CARING ABOUT YOU YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Orange ran out of my room. I was panting slightly. I've never yelled at him like that before. I was mad at myself. This wasn't supposed to go like this.

I sat down on my bed. Was it my fault? I did interrupt him a lot, didn't I? Damnit. I felt tears flowing down my face. Did I just lose him?

To be continued...

FINALLY!!! I apologize for this chapter taking a DAMN MONTH to write! I know that it's really short (and shitty, this chapter is a piece of garbage). The nect one will be longer and better I promice!!
Btw, as a recompense, I released a new book for you guys! It's called "An ODD Apocalipse". Be free to go check it out!
This chapter was 550 words.
Stay safe friends and I will see you in the next chapter :)