~dining 18+

Ur mom was getting recovered as uh and taehyung always go to meet her... Taehyung thought that after ur mom's recovery he'll ask ur mom for her daughter's hand and marry uh soon... Taehyung was so happy thinking of this...

Taehyung planned a surprise date for uh... As uh were on ur periods so this days period sucked ur mood... It was new for taehyung as he never felt in love and never date anyone so it was difficult for him to deal with ur mood swings...

On text...
📱Taehyung- I'll be home a little late tonight but I haven't forgotten about uh kitten. I want uh to get dressed up in something fancy and sweet. I'm taking uh out tonight. I'll be home at 8pm no late, be ready.

Uh locked ur phone screen smiling. Yayyyy! Uh were so excited. Uh loved when he took uh out... Uh thought about last time was marvelous, he took uh out and reserved the best seats in the hotel uh book which were beside the window, then when uh both return he choked the night before... Uh were on cloud nine the rest of the evening... cloud ten for when uh both got home later on...

Yn- Okay... he will be home in around 2 hours, which won't nearly be enough time for me to get ready and I still needed to decide what I am going to wear, talkless of my make-up, my hair etc.

Uh raced to the closet to pick out something cute and as uh were rummaging through ur world of clothes uh saw and took out simple pink dress

uh were going to pick it as ur final outfit until the wine red metal ring tube top hollow skirt caught my eye... My inner brat spoke to me in that moment ever so softly and whispered

Yn- inner brat* tease him... and do It well...

A huge grin formed across ur face as uh reached for what would be his nightmare and dream at the same time... Uh had just bought this dress amongst some others and he didn't know about them yet as uh never shown him this dress...

Uh were saving it for a special occasion and what's a more special occasion than looking sexy and teasing Daddy on a night out...

Uh don't even know how he would react to uh wearing this. Ur whole dress will be on show, the short skirt practically has ur ass hanging out of the dress and its tight, giving me a sexy snatched waist...

Damn.. his soul will leave his body. Uh just wonder how far uh r going to go and will be able to take it tonight.

Some time had passed, uh had freshened up, got ur make-up finished but half of ur hair was still not done when uh suddenly heard the door downstairs unlock and open...