乂✰𝓕𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓻𝓼✰乂

Thanks for being the first Example of this story!

❁ ❁ ❁

An albino hedgehog, with his quills a mess and bags underneath his eyes, as he was hands were glowing a bright cyan color as objects had the same aura around them being floating around and filling up a bag. The male hedgehog is wearing a white v-neck t-shirt with a dark teal vest and black pants, his back quills pulled back into a downwards ponytail, two of his front quills were pulled back into a slick back motion, and two of his quills resting at the side of his face, a pale muzzle.

"Silver..."

A male blue hedgehog called out, who is supporting a six month baby bump, though since he carrying more than one hoglet his bump looked a lot bigger, than six months, the hedgehog is wearing an oversized black hoodie to hide his bump, and a pair of baggy sweatpants.

"I know...I know I'm hurrying as fast as I can..." Silver admits as he wasn't looking at his pregnant mate.

The blue hedgehog pulls Silver into a passionate kiss on his lips to help calm him down, the albino hedgehog's cheeks started to turn a shade a of pink from the kiss, as he started to stop what he was doing so he can kiss his mate back.

"Relax...Silv, we still have three months left" The azure hedgehog stated.

Silver only looks away as he felt a little embarrassed, about him overreacting like that. "S-Sorry Sonic...I just I just let my nerves get the better of me..."

Sonic only hums as he presses his lips to his husband's cheek. "Don't be..."

Silver tilted his ears back, before realizing his husband was standing. "Do need me to help you to the sofa? And a glass of water? Or a back ru-"

"Silver"

"Sorry...Sorry...I'm just worry about you, and our hoglets" Silver admits as he nuzzles into his husband. "After that dream...the thought of losing any of you is..."

Sonic purrs "Hey, I made a promise that I'll will stay you as long as I can...we all can't be like Shadow, or you"

Silver helps Sonic sit down onto the sofa, he just lifts up the hoodie and nuzzles the bump getting some kicks from his hoglets. "And I'm gonna cherish every minute of it~"

Sonic snickers feeling the kiss on his sensitive bump.

"They are rather active today?" Silver admits.

"Well this week is the week where they are able to eat more than just my heartbeat..." Sonic adjusted himself so that he was more comfortable on the sofa. "And they are just reacting their Daddy's voice"

Silver had his tail wagging as he just gives the bump another soft kiss, "I can't wait to meet them~" he held up a picture of the ultrasound to his husband's bump.

Three small hoglets just floating in the womb, their quills were still forming but their others features had completely formed, only two females and one male, though they were gonna wait for when they were born to name them.

His ear twitches when heard a soft yawn from his husband. "Tired Love?"

"A little...Amy kept me busy with baby cloth shopping yesterday, and the triplets just kept me up all night cause of their movements" Sonic admits.

Silver pulls his husband close, to his chest "The nap...I'll be right here"

Sonic purrs softly as he nuzzles into Silver's chest fur, his ears tilting back. "Your life best thing to have happened to me~" Sonic admits.

Silver kisses his forehead. "Same to you~"