乂✰𝓜𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰✰乂

Alright let's see what I can do about this

❁ ❁ ❁

❁ ❁ ❁

Maddie has been keeping an eye on her son, for what felt like a year...of course she been rather on edge since Robotnik attacked, but she had started to notice some strange things happening to her son.

During the for few month, she thought Sonic had some stomach bug, since he got nauseous rather quickly, but the more the weeks progressed she noticed that his stomach started to get bigger, and he was eating a lot more, the same with him being clingy.

It doesn't take a genius to piece everything together, after all she went through the same thing with her own sister.

"Tom...can you take care of Tails, I need to have a talk with the other two..."

"Yeah sure, come on Tails you can help me with my car"

"You mean I can finally take it apart and see how the technology works!" Tails asked and he speeds off to the garage door.

"No...you still can't do that" Tom said to the fox.

When the door was closed she shifted her gaze to Sonic and Knuckles.

"So is there something you want to tell me?"

"It was his fault!" Sonic said pointing at Knuckles.

"Lies! You practically over powered me, and had your way with me when I vulnerable...can't say that I didn't enjoy it, but it was not my fault" Knuckles admits as he folded his arms.

Maddie pinches the bridge of her nose, before looking at the two, "i don't know how this is possible...but did you really think that I won't noticed."

"Well..." Sonic started before his ears tilted back, when he got that mama bear glare. "Sorta...I don't know...what happened, at first we were just sparing, than I had him pin...I just lost control of my body."

"Sonic...do you have any idea how you would deliver this ba-"

"Cub...We call mix species babies...cubs" Knuckles corrected Maddie.

"Cub..."

"I thought maybe you'll know how to do it...since you know your a veterinarian..." Sonic said with a nervous chuckle.

"Sonic...you aren't a normal animal!? Nor are you even human, so ho-" She only calms herself down, "You know what I'll think of something."

"T-thanks Mom...I'm sorry..."

Maddie only lets out a small sigh and nodded "It's okay."

✿ ✿ ✿

Well Maddie didn't really have much time to think about of a way on how she can help her son, since the time came rather quickly.

The only way that she can think about on how to deliver a baby, is by a C-section, "Sonic I'm sorry for this..."

"What! Ar-AHHH! HEY!"

Maddie quickly pressed the needle into Sonic arm.

The hedgehog couldn't really think straight not with the pain he was feeling in his gut, but it allowed the drug to put him to sleep.

The operation went rather smoothly...though Maddie just never would have thought that she would have to preform a C-section on something that operated like a living human being, it wasn't pleasant though she didn't really didn't feel anything alien like inside.

"It's so...tiny..." Sonic sniffed, as he held the small purple hedgehog, in his arms. The hoglet a lot of Sonic's features to her...just with sapphire eyes and dark purple bangs, though she is a newborn so her appearance can change when she gets older.

"Yes...Beautiful addition to our family" Knuckles said as he rubs his daughter's head, only to get a small purr and giggling. "I...love her already..." he sniffs.

Maddie turned her attention to Tom, "So are you gonna tell him about."

"I already did...Ugh to think we became parents, and grandparents all in the same year..." Tom said as he runs his hands through his hair. "We need a year that doesn't have excitement..."

"I can get behind that...but she is adorable." Maddie smiled.